Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    One episode/moment I would change/alter?

Hmm, well, that scene in Affinity. You know the ring scene. No, no, not the one where (in your wild imaginings) Pete whips out the ring and Sam falls on the floor howling with laughter. The scene where she shows Jack the ring and tries to get him to open up and all he says is "I wouldn't be here.".
    I would have made her question and his answer less ambigious. I would have spiked his coffee before he went down there with truth serum or something, and I'd have given her some of that stuff she drank on P3X595 and then bashed their heads together and had Sam actually say "Do you want me to marry him?" nd Jack actually say "No, Sam. Don't do it."

Or something like that.
    YOU'RE HIRED!!

~you're to show up at bridge at 7am on mon morning, ready to rewrite the 3rd sg1 movie to shippers' expectations. thank you, and see you monday morning! ~
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Or! Cags! In Infinity, Sam laughes herself silly at Pete during the first scene in the park. Then we go to the ring scene and Sam has bought Jack a ring. That would have made Ever very very happy!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        One episode? I agree with Cags on the Affinity thing.

OR I would love to see Janet NOT die. I think that she is on the side of Jack and Sam being together, and would have slapped Sam upside the head for dating Pete in the first place. Girlfriends often can say things that Dads can't.
        yes!!

janet: sam, are you on crack, because i really need to know that, being your doctor and all.

sam: what?! crack!!

janet: yes.

sam: uh... why would you ask me that janet?!

janet: pete. you're with him, and i'm worried about your sanity. so, i naturally have come to the conclusion that either that concussion is still bothering you, or you're a crackhead.

sam: .........................
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Or! Cags! In Infinity, Sam laughes herself silly at Pete during the first scene in the park. Then we go to the ring scene and Sam has bought Jack a ring. That would have made Ever very very happy!
          sally

sigpic

Comment

I would change Chimera: just rewrite Pete as a non-stalkerish, non-creepy nice guy
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              YOU'RE HIRED!!

~you're to show up at bridge at 7am on mon morning, ready to rewrite the 3rd sg1 movie to shippers' expectations. thank you, and see you monday morning! ~
              Ah but, but, you won't like the re-write.

As a huge fan of angst I'd probably have Sam sacrificing herself Spock-like and Jack carrying around her dead body wailing and looking ansgt ridden as he defies direct orders from the president to hunt high and low for a sarcophagus deep in dangerous enemy territory to revive her.

Of course being The Hero and having his awesome team of boys backing him up, he'd succeed, but only to be fatally wounded as he lowers her into the sacophagus... which then takes a hit and is damaged just as she is climbing out to find Jack, bleeding and dying at its feet...

You still want to hire me?

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              I would change Chimera: just rewrite Pete as a non-stalkerish, non-creepy nice guy
              Hmm, yes, actually. In complete seriousness, I do wish they'd made Pete a little less clingy and, maybe, not quite so forced likeable - becuase by making him overly likeable, they actually made him not likeable at all. I thought he was both miscast and miswritten (no reflection on the actor, btw - he did good with what he had); I just can't see Sam falling for someone like him.
              Last edited by Cagranosalis; 17 April 2010, 03:13 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                you guys are giving me lot of ideas.

i'd just write an any-guy bf for sam, and that she'd drop the guy by the end of the ep.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Ah but, but, you won't like the re-write.

As a huge fan of angst I'd probably have Sam sacrificing herself Spock-like and Jack carrying around her dead body wailing and looking ansgt ridden as he defies direct orders from the president to hunt high and low for a sarcophagus deep in dangerous enemy territory to revive.

Of course being The Hero and having his awesome team of boys backing him up, he'd succeed, but only to be fatally wounded as he lowers her into the sacophagus... which then takes a hit and is damaged just as she is climbing out to find Jack, bleeding and dying at its feet...

You still want to hire me?

.... i'm just traumatized by *reading* it, so NO, you're not hired!
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

*hops in*

*drops off*

Wallpaper...

*click on it for bigger view*

SGU: loving it more and more... I'm allowed to say that outside of spoilers right?
                    *runs out*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Florena View Post
                      SGU
                      Spoiler:
                      I really think it´s not fair that they were allowed to have this affair on screen and Jack and sam were not, and we still don´t know if they are together or not :-( And now she is pregnant from her CO, I always hoped for a sam and Jack baby. And what about the rules, did the rules changed or what, now they can do it but a few years ago they could´t? But maybe this is a hint, that they are open for a resolution of the Jack and Sam issue :-) That would be nice.
                      SGU ( above pre-quote bolded bit modified by me so it's not spoiliery anymore)
                      Spoiler:
                      Young and TJ weren't allowed to have an affair. They had one. And now they're having a very very painful issue as a result. There's nothing hunky dory going on between TJ and Young - they're not going to fall into a relationship and live happily ever after. They're going to suffer. Really - is that what we want for Sam and Jack?

I wouldn't be a S/J shipper if they were TJ/Young. I feel like TJ/Young stand as a warning - and a reminder that we should be glad Sam and Jack did it right.

Because I know that Sam and Jack are married
                      Last edited by Nynaeve506; 17 April 2010, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Lovely wallpaper Jann

I can't get over how awesome SGU is

To think I wasn't planning on watching it

sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

i think a sam and jack baby would either be as sarcastic and witty as o'neill and be smart and good looking as both parents with most of the smartness coming from Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                            Ok, time for a bit of video spam

Another trailer for a fic made by me and my vid-soulmate!
                            It's for All is fair in love and war by Ellana-san (this story is soooooooooo angsty!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53NYE...layer_embedded

Then my latest vid!
                            The first time that I heard this song I thought that it was both fluffy and angsty.
                            I asked my friends if it was possible or if I was becoming insane. And they replied: "for the song, yes it's possible" and "yes, you're insane!"
                            So Jann this how my insane mind works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3pMpfd1hl8
                            You guys are going to be the death of me! A very, happy death. Oh, I wish I could read that fic. It looks very interesting. That trailer was awesome!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *hops in*

*drops off*

Wallpaper...

SGU: loving it more and more... I'm allowed to say that outside of spoilers right?
                            *runs out*
                            Very nice wp, Jann. You are very talented. You need to teach me your blending techniques. I still have a problem with that.

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                            SGU (bolded bit modified by me so it's not spoiliery anymore)
                            Spoiler:
                            Young and TJ weren't allowed to have an affair. They had one. And now they're having a very very painful issue as a result. There's nothing hunky dory going on between TJ and Young - they're not going to fall into a relationship and live happily ever after. They're going to suffer. Really - is that what we want for Sam and Jack?

I wouldn't be a S/J shipper if they were TJ/Young. I feel like TJ/Young stand as a warning - and a reminder that we should be glad Sam and Jack did it right.

I agree with everything you said, Twi. I wouldn't have liked Sam and Jack if that had happened. Sam and Jack have standards and I'm glad they stuck to them.
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post

if we were given proof of that, i'd explode from happiness, with pretty pink and sky-blue hearts coming out of my head!!

~hopes X 1000~
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                i think a sam and jack baby would either be as sarcastic and witty as o'neill and be smart and good looking as both parents with most of the smartness coming from Carter.
                                but of course!

sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X