Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Fic rec (by Aussie73 - love her stories):

Spring Fling

Set a little after 'Seth' in an AU.
    Great story, funny, shippy and cute at the same time ! Good Job

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      for our new shippers, what are your favorite sam/jack moments and/or episodes?
      Hmmm.... not really a new shipper per se, but I am new 'round these parts, so...

I think it's been said a few times now, but definitely Window of Opportunity, for one! There's nothing quite like a kiss with a dip like that Plus, I love Jack's thoroughly satisfied grin as he stares at Sam once the loop resets.
      I also love Divide and Conquer; as much as I love levity, I love the seriousness with which their feelings are dealt in this ep. RDA delivers his line (*points at sig *) at the end wonderfully.
      Grace, naturally! But seriously, a day-dream within an hallucination?! lol!!
      And.... Threads! This is another more serious one, but I love how Jack comforts her in the observation room. That promise - "Always" - was so meaningful. Plus, Sam lost He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named! Who could ask for more?!

Yup, those are the big ones I think. There are so many other moments too, though!! Like at the beginning of Avenger 2.0... lol, 'kay, I'll leave it at that!

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      I'm not really "new" but squeeee! im gonna say some of my fave Sam/Jack moments anyway..

Hmm.. well i of course loved when Jack kissed Sam in "Window of Opportunity", the part where Jack takes Sam in his arms in the ep. "Metamorphosis", the part where Sam was on the...Prometheus?? (cant remember which ship is which) anyway.. as i was saying when she was on the ship and we saw the thought of her kissing Jack in "Grace".

I have ALOT more fave Sam/Jack moments but i cant name them all.
      (p.s. love all the kissing moments too)
      Touché!!

Comment

Sharon...

...kisser/kiss-ee...

ROTFL

I'm in the middle of a story meeting giggling like an idiot. Now I have to convince them that, no, my giggling is completely relevant to the somber story at hand!
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          My husband is the one that got me into SG-1 in the first place--he just doesn't understand why I so love the ship. He's the kind that fast forwards the episodes to the action parts. I fast forward to the emotive, shippy parts! Venus and Mars, anyone?
          Oh Venus and Mars for SURE!!! I had a friend once, a guy, who liked Stargate too. He would always say to me "I suppose Sam and Jack are kind of right for each other, I mean Sam's so attractive, but whats the big deal? so what if they dont wind up together in the end, i do not understand why you are so into it."
          *sigh* i swear men are their own species haha
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Sharon...

...kisser/kiss-ee...

ROTFL

I'm in the middle of a story meeting giggling like an idiot. Now I have to convince them that, no, my giggling is completely relevant to the somber story at hand!
            Well, it's true. I've been the kissee at times in my life--it takes some participation to become the kisser. And Sam is a kissee until she makes the decision to put her arms into it and wrap him up. Lock, stock, and barrell. Again, I propose a YUM.

Oh Venus and Mars for SURE!!! I had a friend once, a guy, who liked Stargate too. He would always say to me "I suppose Sam and Jack are kind of right for each other, I mean Sam's so attractive, but whats the big deal? so what if they dont wind up together in the end, i do not understand why you are so into it."
            Spoiler:
            Yup. But it's okay. They're happy when we have something drooly to swoon over, because ultimately, it makes them **ahem** happy.
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy17 View Post
              My family & friends all think I'm quite mad with my "obsession", but I don't care. I'm always on the look out for lost shippy moments and of course, always hoping for confirmation, even if it's in SGU
              My brother just raises an eyebrow (ala Teal'c) and doesn't say anything. He leaves it to me to figure out what he might be thinking, because he knows I know ... (which is that he thinks I'm nuts ...... until I remind him about his obsessions). My sisters are like Brennan in "Bones" when she says "I don't understand ......"

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                im starting to wonder if i am the only guy that ships sam/jack now
                sigpic
                The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
                  One of the few. There are a couple of others who do, but who haven't been seen around this thread for awhile. And congratulations for being a Sam/Jack shipper!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Yup. But it's okay. They're happy when we have something drooly to swoon over, because ultimately, it makes them **ahem** happy.
                    Spoiler:
                    hahaha indeed it does

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    My brother just raises an eyebrow (ala Teal'c) and doesn't say anything. He leaves it to me to figure out what he might be thinking, because he knows I know ... (which is that he thinks I'm nuts ...... until I remind him about his obsessions). My sisters are like Brennan in "Bones" when she says "I don't understand ......"
                    Hahaha my friends and family used to ask "who is this sam and jack?" "why do suddenly love froot loops so much?" and "why are you constantly giggling when we talk about fishing?" but they gave up.
                    Nobody understands me like you guys *huggles shipper familly*

Well you rock.
                    sigpic
                    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Probably not, but you're one of the brave ones! I just think that other men might be made feel inferior by Jack's overwhelming coolness.

But guys who ship are worthy of chicks who ship, and that's no load of ship. Heh heh.
                      sigpic
                      My Stories: FFdotNet
                      My Stories AO3
                      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I became a giggler too, about pretty mush everything... I even bought a "Miss giggles" t-shirt...

Comment

MadGater too.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Probably not, but you're one of the brave ones! I just think that other men might be made feel inferior by Jack's overwhelming coolness.

But guys who ship are worthy of chicks who ship, and that's no load of ship. Heh heh.
                            well jack is the coolest guy on stargate ever so its understandable
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm a guy and while I don't post much I like Sam/Jack....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                                I'm a guy and while I don't post much I like Sam/Jack....
                                its good to see there is another i mean im not normally a huge shipper but i do want confirmation with these two badly.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X