No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My rank hits too close to home. I'm of mom of multiple children. Of course I'm a bed maker.
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
      LOL, the thread is green! (At least that's better than Valentine's Day pink! )

I *LOVE* this picture of AT and RDA!!! It's soooooo cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
        For me, just because they may have been motivated to make changes to be together, doesn't lessen the kudos of the actual positions they achieved post SG1 or diminish their sense of honour and duty in continuing to serve their country/world.
        I agree, Rachel. Their positions and sense of honor and duty have become greater in my opinion. Both Sam and Jack have more responsibility with their new jobs and have never forgotten their duty to Earth and its people. They have always put honor and duty before their personal feelings, why does being together change that. They are Air Force officers that know where the line has been drawn and when not to cross it. To me, Sam and Jack have more to protect, their future. Yes, they had one before, but not one together. To me that would be a huge motivational booster when it comes to protecting Earth, and would make the positions they have even more important.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          I know--it's really kind of ghastly. I have a year old baby, and it's reminding me of his earlier months. . .EEEw.

but! It's bright and springy, right? Uh-huh.
          I'll go with bright and springy; it certainly is that.

In my own little neck of the woods, the hummingbirds are back in force. Last year, I named two of them Sam and Jack, because of their mannerisms. One couldn't sit still for very long and flitted around a lot (probably needed a toy to fidget with). The other was calm and cool and collected and seemed to like observing her surroundings whilst sitting on the feeder. They brought a whole bunch of friends with them this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            But, if you really want her to reply, I think Pol or someone else will be along soon with a link to the actual regulations and I'd just send that link on and invite said reviewer to her his/her own homework on it.
            Eh. Nope. Not me. Life's too short to debate the obvious with the oblivious. <g>
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Why has GW gone 'Disney'? *groan* Please tell me its an april fools thing and will go away tomorrow?

Unless I'm feeling adventurous, I don't debate with an anti. We'll never convince them and they'll never convince us.

I don't think Sam and Jack in the current, canon SG universe are married. We'd have seen rings in their appearances on SGU otherwise because while Sam may remove a wedding band while she's on duty - I don't think Jack would. The third movie in its original incarnation was supposed to be set before SGU, so . . . . If there have been re-writes and that's changed, well, that's a whole 'nother ballgame
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                Why has GW gone 'Disney'? *groan* Please tell me its an april fools thing and will go away tomorrow?

Unless I'm feeling adventurous, I don't debate with an anti. We'll never convince them and they'll never convince us.

I don't think Sam and Jack in the current, canon SG universe are married. We'd have seen rings in their appearances on SGU otherwise because while Sam may remove a wedding band while she's on duty - I don't think Jack would. The third movie in its original incarnation was supposed to be set before SGU, so . . . . If there have been re-writes and that's changed, well, that's a whole 'nother ballgame
                Yes, it's an April Fool's thing.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post

At first I thought it was an evil virus but now I know what it is well it brought a smile - and that can't be knocked

Maybe we perhaps read just a little too much into what happens but hey it makes us happy, while we wait patiently for the BHK. Will summon the courage to watch D&C etc this weekend. Oh the angst and the shaking of head.

Watched "Point of no return" today and noticed the slight touch on Sam's back when they rescued her & Daniel, grabbing at straws again.....

Comment

I don't think Sam and Jack in the current, canon SG universe are married. We'd have seen rings in their appearances on SGU otherwise because while Sam may remove a wedding band while she's on duty - I don't think Jack would.
                    On the other hand (quite literally), he never says in "Children of the Gods" that he's divorced from Sara yet (he says that they're separated), and yet he's not wearing a ring there, either. I just don't see either of them wearing a ring at all, except in their everyday personal lives. Not at work.

I think that they did get hitched--largely because I think that after eight years of being in flux, they would have felt some sense of permanence to be a good idea. And, just because I like the idea of them being married.
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I loved the pink last year. This green reminds me of my students and their noses. Umm...on topic...

Sam and Jack are soooo married! I wonder if they'd play April Fool's jokes on each other.

Comment

Soo, I just watch Unending for the first time and I didn't see any Sam/Teal'c *shrugs*

I am watching Arc of Truth and Continuum this weekend... Can't wait for Continuum
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

This pic is begging for a caption...

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                            This pic is begging for a caption...

"Is that you hand on my sixes Carter?"
                            sigpic

Comment

I think Sam would play a prank on Jack in that she would 'mess' with his playstation so it wouldn't run, it would look like it's frozen and completely busted. Therefore needing to be repaired.

Actually, I may write a fic. That may explain it better!
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                I personally don't see any other reason for her to have broken it off with Pete--contrary to popular belief, he's not a villain, and I think that, had she not been irrevocably in love with Jack, he could have made a good mate for her.
                                i don't.

while you're right, he's not a villain, i think he's too tame and dull for sam. i think sam's personality desires a stimulating mate (mentally, physically, psychologically), and pete ain't that. BUT, coincidentally, jack IS!

just an opinion.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X