No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also love this promo pic. They don't touch quite like this in the episode, although we see something similar.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
      I love those kisses too. Here's my favourite picture by Mala...
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...KissBW_004.jpg
      guh, yes... *sighs dreamily*

that kiss... even though it was seconds long (as shown to us), it reflected *everything* i've believed their feelings for one another to be! passion, desperation, longing, hunger... i could go on, but for me, it shows LOVE more than anything else!

now, if we get our confirmation in the 3rd movie, and we could get a kiss in there too, THIS is how i want their kiss to be! i want to see the passion and love!!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        guh, yes... *sighs dreamily*

that kiss... even though it was seconds long (as shown to us), it reflected *everything* i've believed their feelings for one another to be! passion, desperation, longing, hunger... i could go on, but for me, it shows LOVE more than anything else!

now, if we get our confirmation in the 3rd movie, and we could get a kiss in there too, THIS is how i want their kiss to be! i want to see the passion and love!!
        I'd love to see our big honkin' kiss to be like this too. It's so hot!
        sigpic

Comment

I like how Jack invades Sam's personal space...

sigpic

Comment

I also love this promo pic. They don't touch quite like this in the episode, although we see something similar.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ck/Amanda4.jpg
            bless amanda and rick for putting on the charm for these pics!

i'm currently going through ALL my pics - thousands - and i've come across this one already. of course, i saved it -duh x 10- but i've still got LOTS more to go through...

i've been online since season 4, and i've collected a loooooot of pics... it was time to go through them. it helped that i got a new computer and transfered all my stuff over... time for some spring cleaning!
            sally

sigpic

Comment

... and i just saved these pics. *this* is how i accumulated thousands of pics!

i have a feeling this was 'rick' more than jack, deciding to get just a wee bit too close in this pic. i could just see richard's mind, to make amanda squirm. and
              sally

sigpic

Comment

I am currently going through all of the GW caps, I am still just in season 3 but I just finished going over season 1 again

That's going to keep me entertained for a while
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I have tons of photos too, Sally, although I did lose quite a few during a computer meltdown.

I remember I used to post a shippy pic of the day, although I stopped around the time of the great Gateworld blackout, when we were off-line for a week.
                  I just posted any picture of Sam and Jack together, and folk talked about it if they felt like it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    bless amanda and rick for putting on the charm for these pics!

i'm currently going through ALL my pics - thousands - and i've come across this one already. of course, i saved it -duh x 10- but i've still got LOTS more to go through...

i've been online since season 4, and i've collected a loooooot of pics... it was time to go through them. it helped that i got a new computer and transfered all my stuff over... time for some spring cleaning!
                    Good luck with the cleaning! I know the feeling...I did it the other day(kinda) and I also got thousands of pics...but me being me...I have 'em all categorized in season and episode and then a seperate folder of promo's (sam/at, rda/jack, together, other, etc etc)
                    people who see my computer think I'm way too organized while I'm normally a messy person

ERrrr...S/J pics rock but to lazy to get them of my...sock? or dock?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      I am currently going through all of the GW caps, I am still just in season 3 but I just finished going over season 1 again

That's going to keep me entertained for a while
                      I enjoy looking at all the caps again. The MGM site has some great ones too.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am really disorganized when it comes to my pics... I have them all in one folder!

I should really put all my sam/jack ones in a separate folder since I have more sam/jack pics than anything else

bev, I am tackling the MGM site once I finish with GW which will take a while
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

sam: colonel, please remove your hand from my butt.

jack: why?

sam: ........

jack: .......

sam: okay, forget it.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            I am really disorganized when it comes to my pics... I have them all in one folder!

I should really put all my sam/jack ones in a separate folder since I have more sam/jack pics than anything else

bev, I am tackling the MGM site once I finish with GW which will take a while
                            If you start on the MGM site we may never see you again!

Mirroring each other...
                            sigpic

Comment

*giggles at post*

Colonel please dont try to put my pants off in front of the team.....*looks at him* That is for late

Daniel: Too much information
                              T: *smiles*
                              sigpic

Comment

Caption this one...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X