Wow. Awwww. Cute. Thanks for the rec
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      I've noticed Love the avatar btw

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      Me too. I have Avatar Envy. **Sigh**
      I promise to stop posting like that from now on. ()

And thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        Me too. I have Avatar Envy. **Sigh**

Comment

Fic Rec -

Unlimited Minutes

Can't post here cuz it's "R" but it's in canon about five phone calls Jack and Sam have. http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
            Fic Rec -

Unlimited Minutes

Can't post here cuz it's "R" but it's in canon about five phone calls Jack and Sam have. http://artaxastra.livejournal.com/
            Cool stories but I think in the threads story you really made teal'c outta of character with that whole dialogue about Sam breaking up wit. Pete. There is no way teal'c wouldve used terms like "walking paper or send him packing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              Cool stories but I think in the threads story you really made teal'c outta of character with that whole dialogue about Sam breaking up wit. Pete. There is no way teal'c wouldve used terms like "walking paper or send him packing.
              You know those aren't Nynaeve506's own stories right?

She was just recommending one by that author.

And might I suggest if you want to leave feedback (positive or constructive) for the author you do so on her LJ. She may not see it here.
              sigpic
              Women of the Gate LJ Community.
              My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post

And might I suggest if you want to leave feedback (positive or constructive) for the author you do so on her LJ. She may not see it here.
                in the words of Jack and Homer "D'oh!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post

Thanks for clarifying! I was half asleep when I read it and half asleep when I posted it so I can see how there would be some confusion as to what I was doing - not my story! LOL

Comment

Am on "It's good to be king" - am I watching too much into this but in the scene just after Sam takes Jacks gun and he says "God I miss going off-world" the camera pans onto Sam and she looks well, like she's thinking the same thing, or am I just seeing things!

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy17 View Post
                      Am on "It's good to be king" - am I watching too much into this but in the scene just after Sam takes Jacks gun and he says "God I miss going off-world" the camera pans onto Sam and she looks well, like she's thinking the same thing, or am I just seeing things!
                      Yup. What I love about that episode is at the beginning I think we see bitter and angsty Jack, and you can almost see how the longer he spends off-world with 'his team', the more relaxed and *Jack* he becomes until, at the end when he and Sam go up against the mother ship, it's just Sam and Jack again. It's like, for that little time, they're able to forget everything else. We see this a bit in a microcosm, I think, at the end of Reckoning in the scene where Sam and Jack are talking and for a minute it's just *them* again and then you can almost see them remember and there's this awkwardness and pain and she *wants* to mention it... and doesn't and the moment passes.

Yeah.

I love that scene. Can you tell? (brought to you by PdL and DK, btw, if anyone cares - and I do)

Comment

New vid again dedicated to Akamaimom though hopefully you'll all like it.

If you don't...

Spoiler:

the quality will improve!
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU9HHjAvJO8

the quality will improve!
                          I'll watch it as soon as I come back home!

ps: and this means that now you can make my vid request!!!
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                            I'll watch it as soon as I come back home!

ps: and this means that now you can make my vid request!!!
                            Yup
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

If you don't...

Spoiler:
                              I kill you!!!
                              Ahh--extra points for channeling Achmed.

And I'm typing as fast as i can. Mr. Grouchy Pants (i.e. teething one year old) is making doing anything difficult. . .

But I'll post link as soon as I get it done and posted!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                                Yup. What I love about that episode is at the beginning I think we see bitter and angsty Jack, and you can almost see how the longer he spends off-world with 'his team', the more relaxed and *Jack* he becomes until, at the end when he and Sam go up against the mother ship, it's just Sam and Jack again. It's like, for that little time, they're able to forget everything else. We see this a bit in a microcosm, I think, at the end of Reckoning in the scene where Sam and Jack are talking and for a minute it's just *them* again and then you can almost see them remember and there's this awkwardness and pain and she *wants* to mention it... and doesn't and the moment passes.

Yeah.

I love that scene. Can you tell? (brought to you by PdL and DK, btw, if anyone cares - and I do)
                                Glad I wasn't going too "rosy eyes shipper mad". You're right, he becomes so much more relaxed, I wanna scream at the screen sometimes and say "say something you fools"

Comment

Working...
                                X