No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double post, but these don't take long to write (though 100 word drabbles take more time than they should in paring lol)

New chapter of Interruptus: Wingmen

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      Those look like full body swaps, which is allowed.

EDIT: I should add, within taste. So if you had someone's body cut with another's in a way that was...well.. use your judgement. It's more about remaining within good taste, at least as I interpret the forum rules, than anything else.
      Ok, thanks I have to agree, it's all about good taste.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
        Isn't that pic from a story by Gen Varel?
        It is Love her stories btw!

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
        By the way, is that allowed? I mean, swapping heads or something?
        Swapping heads; I thought not...but if you do make a manip do it with taste; that is what I remember!

Double post, but these don't take long to write (though 100 word drabbles take more time than they should in paring lol)

Squee...I want moooooooooore.Mmooooooooore fic for Jann!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
          Isn't that pic from a story by Gen Varel?
          It's her new WIP, Tangled Trails. It's rated M, so can't link. Which another chapter was posted, so I must go read.

Good point. Let us know who you snurched them from. It's always nice to give credit to the original artist.
          Always give credit.

By the way, is that allowed? I mean, swapping heads or something?
          The bedroom scene looks suspicious to me.

Those look like full body swaps, which is allowed.

EDIT: I should add, within taste. So if you had someone's body cut with another's in a way that was...well.. use your judgement. It's more about remaining within good taste, at least as I interpret the forum rules, than anything else.
          Don't have them doing something that wasn't shown on the show. A new kissing scene or more. And no mature pics. This is Sam and Jack, let's treat them with respect.
          Last edited by Treknik; 17 March 2010, 06:05 AM. Reason: Corrected fic title
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            The bedroom scene looks suspicious to me.
            I'm pretty sure that's all Sam, from when Pete's going to leave in Chimera. She's maniped into Jack's bed, but I don't think that crosses the line as the *body* is all her as shown on the show.

EDIT: And her own head is maniped onto her own body, for hair change, but I think cause it's her *own* head it's okay lol.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's all Sam, from when Pete's going to leave in Chimera. She's maniped into Jack's bed, but I don't think that crosses the line as the *body* is all her as shown on the show.

EDIT: And her own head is maniped onto her own body, for hair change, but I think cause it's her *own* head it's okay lol.
              Thanks, Jenn, but I don't believe she is maniped in Jack's bed. The headboard is Sam's, but it is still her body just a different head like you said. I think it is okay to swap a different head of that same person on their own body. Where's Denise?
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Jenn, but I don't believe she is maniped in Jack's bed. The headboard is Sam's, but it is still her body just a different head like you said. I think it is okay to swap a different head of that same person on their own body.
                Again, I think it comes down to taste. Or, more simply, if it were *you* or any normal rational person (*giggle* - sorry... this might be where we run into trouble ) would *you* mind being maniped in that way?

And, since we're talking about it, a manip I've made:

And... embarassment over past hair-styles doesn't count.

Comment

Again, I think it comes down to taste. Or, more simply, if it were *you* or any normal rational person (*giggle* - sorry... this might be where we run into trouble ) would *you* mind being maniped in that way?

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...=doughnuts.gif http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o..._doughnuts.gif

sigpic

Comment

]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o156/JenniferJF/th_doughnuts.gif

Can I be maniped with Jack in that way?

Jenn, who's the clerk?
                    sigpic

Comment

You can count on me!!
                      Me too!! I adore SGU

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o156/JenniferJF/th_doughnuts.gif

I love that manip!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hey Shippers!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        I don't know if this off-topic but do u think Sam and Jack go to Church on Sunday?
                        I'd like to think that they do. Maybe not every Sunday but yeah, I could see them together in Church on a Sunday morning.

Yay!!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Mada
                        As a matter of FIC

Comment

Yeah to those wondering yeah it's a fic by genven I swear it's a good story and a different take on how they met. And plus the Manila were just plain cool looking.

Comment

I don't know if this off-topic but do u think Sam and Jack go to Church on Sunday?
                            I'm not saying every Sunday--and I can't really see them being regular church-goers. . .

However, I did write this once, which mirrors my own experiences with children (as in--Jack) and responsible people (read--Sam) in church. . .

Team Building--Benchwarmers
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Jenn, who's the clerk?
                              It's only really really funny if you know who the clerk is. It's Amanda Tapping from an OLD commercial (1989) she did for Tom Horton's doughnuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                Good point. Let us know who you snurched them from. It's always nice to give credit to the original artist.
                                Those pictures are by Gen Varel's friend Amiga, who has done numerous other manipulations for her other stories. Gen has a comment on her new story about Amiga.

Comment

Working...
                                X