Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    Potbellied pig?

I believe that Movie 3 will be made, and that we will have CONFIRMATION!!!
    Amen!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Chihuahua?
      Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      Pug?
      Corgi?

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Would it be even more disturbing if I would ask very friendly, with a tail waggling, if I had one, to ask you for the link of this fanfic? Please*puppy eyes*
        And I would provide it if I had the link! I don't save these things and I really should.

So - anyone wanna guess what these SG-1 movie rumblngs are going to turn out to be? Did anyone ask Joe to elaborate further?
        sigpic
        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
          I came across a fic about that. At least I think the'd been turned into dogs - or some animal. They were always mating. It was disturbing in a can't stop reading kinda way.
          I believe they were mice or hamsters. I remember reading a fic like that, where they came through the gate and Jack was always mating with Sam.

Would it be even more disturbing if I would ask very friendly, with a tail waggling, if I had one, to ask you for the link of this fanfic? Please*puppy eyes*

Oh no...then I would feel sorry for JM's dogs!
          or a dachshund(sp?) but a Bassett would fit perfectly!
          You would ask Jann. I read it awhile back and have no idea how to find the link. Sorry.
          sigpic
          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
            I believe they were mice or hamsters. I remember reading a fic like that, where they came through the gate and Jack was always mating with Sam.
            Really??
            sigpic

Comment

To quote Jack, "That's just wrong on so many levels. . ."
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Exactly!!
                sigpic

Comment

Aghhh this is so wrong - Sam & Jack as rodents - so glad I missed that one

Comment

Searched for the disturbing fic...but sadly enough not found yet...while searching though I came across these:

Dog Eyes and this one A Day in the Life of Jacks Dog Tags

Some good oldies!
                    sigpic

Comment

Heroes Part Two is on TV right now and as sad as i am that Janet dies in this eppie im really really looking forward to the *hug* Sam and Jack share
                      sigpic
                      thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Searched for the disturbing fic...but sadly enough not found yet...while searching though I came across these:

Some good oldies!

Thanks for the links
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          Heroes Part Two is on TV right now and as sad as i am that Janet dies in this eppie im really really looking forward to the *hug* Sam and Jack share
                          Ahh, I'm gonna miss it because I have class in 30 minutes

sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

speaking of hug it just happened. i have satellite so i get everything 3 hours early. but i swear this was an emotional episode and one of my favorite episodes. Season 7 had some good two parters it was actually the first time a SG Season had more than 1 or 2 Two- part episodes (Fallen/Homecoming-1 Evolution Parts 1 and 2- Heroes -3 and Lost City Makes 4. so yeah Season 7 had 4 two part episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                              No feeling like a shrub allowed! Seriously - I mean who doesn't write the oddball thing into their fic at some point... or mix up who they're talking about on the board (especially with the new format I get lost sometimes ) You are not a potato. Or a shrubbery. Or a shrubbery potato. Also - you're probably not a knight that says "NEE!" but that's a whole other ballgame.

But you are a shipper and that's STUPENDOUS!

I have no idea what I'm doing...

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                              I know there are some of you who like to keep S/J Music videos on your computer so you can put them on your Ipod, etc so that's why I am mentioning this:
                              Spoiler:
                              Apparently Youtube did something this year or at some point so you can no longer download any videos off their site with the usual things like Keepvid, Real Player, etc.. This link has some suggestions how to get videos off the site, one of which is an add to FireFox which works because i just tried it with newest video that was posted here the other day.

Now back to
                              loves and
                              loves
                              OT YT:

Spoiler:
                              hmmmm....it would've had to have been very recent as I was able to use keepvid I think just a few days ago....

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              For some reason, whilst reading this list, a picture of a dachshund came to mind for Pete.

indeed....

Comment

Some good oldies!
                                Fabulous. Never read either, and they were just great!
                                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Working...
                                X