No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, but some of us don't watch SGU for any reason, not even for Jack and Sam. So hopefully they will never give confirmation on it, because not every S/J fan is a fan of SGU. Anywho...sorry for the OT.

Comment

Sus's Threshold for those who prefer LJ. Isn't she good?

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
        Yes, but some of us don't watch SGU for any reason, not even for Jack and Sam. So hopefully they will never give confirmation on it, because not every S/J fan is a fan of SGU. Anywho...sorry for the OT.
        Spoiler:
        You're right and I really hope for the movie, I want to see conformation there, not in SGU!! But if the movie will never be made, something is better than nothing, IMO
        sigpic

Comment

here's the link to that story i was talking about http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5697428/..._and_Commander but this is the third installment the first installment is called make believe... i believe.

Comment

SGU OT
            Spoiler:
            you know what i can't stand the fact in the character breakdown for Young they put "The Jack O'Neill of Ten years ago" and we isn't like jack o'neill ten years ago.
            why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              SGU OT
              Spoiler:
              you know what i can't stand the fact in the character breakdown for Young they put "The Jack O'Neill of Ten years ago" and we isn't like jack o'neill ten years ago.
              why is that?
              SGU OT

Spoiler:

I've found the character breakdowns that were initially released aren't all that indicative of who the characters are now.

There are some traits Young shares with Jack but he is a very different character

And to be On topic:

sigpic
              Women of the Gate LJ Community.
              My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

SGU OT:
                Spoiler:
                Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                I've found the character breakdowns that were initially released aren't all that indicative of who the characters are now.

There are some traits Young shares with Jack but he is a very different character
                Were the initial character breakdowns derived from the network? Because they *smell* like exec think.... (that would be because of the preponderance of stereotype and comparison, mainly, and lack of original thought )

And on topic, because Rachel mentioned it today (though not here) so I'm in the mood:

Comment

*POP!*

Hi everyone. I've missed visiting. Yesterday was my monthly "class from hell" - that 8-hour Saturday doctoral class taught be probably the most boring man on Earth. Imagine Felger lecturing to you for 8 unending hours. :::sigh::: only two more of those to go.

So...that said, what's the news? Anything of note? I will go back and skim the last *Pol checks* five pages, but anyone got SHIP news?

Something that just screams

or

(First one is a Mala manip)
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

And....just 'cause I feel the shippy mojo is slipping a bit, I'm changing my sig.

It'll happen.

It will.

Comment

Nothing better than your pictures!!! Big, fat shippy sigh!!!

Oh--and Devilish Me made me a new vid--that's definitely noteworthy! And Majorsal's ABCs are fun, too!
                      sigpic
                      My Stories: FFdotNet
                      My Stories AO3
                      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Hey, did anyone comment that it's "Pi" day? 3.14?

I'll bet Jack would find that reason enough to send flowers.

RE: DM's vid...linky?

Comment

Soo... I finally finished watching season nine.

Things I didn't like:
                          • Lack of little hints of Sam/Jack being together
                          • Jack wasn't around
                          • Too much Mitchell (I don't really like him)
                          • The Ori (My least favorite bad guys buy far)

Things I did like:
                          • Medieval stuff (I just love anything medieval)
                          • Vala (she is soo funny )
                          • Daniel/Vala (they make the lack of Sam and Jack more bearable)
                          • The supergate (quite )
                          • Landry (don't like him as much as Hammond but I do like him)
                          • The Lucian Alliance
                          • The Jaffa Nation

I shall start watching season 10 tomorrow
                          Last edited by yessika; 14 March 2010, 04:27 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                            Nothing better than your pictures!!! Big, fat shippy sigh!!!

Oh--and Devilish Me made me a new vid--that's definitely noteworthy! And Majorsal's ABCs are fun, too!
                            we've got to finish the game! it's been left off on D. (don't count my spam-fest of last night, i'm talking about the original game)
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

let's play the abc's of sam/jack!

A - 'always'. their attraction's been always. their love will be always.

B - 'Because I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to'

C - 'control'. how much control both sam and jack had, in not giving into their feelings.

D - D is for distraction...which they are capable of driving each other to...

E - (let's finish the game, shippers! think of the starving shippers in, uh, hollywood! )
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

I don't know how to put it directly on the page--but here's the you tube link

I'd Come For You
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X