Me too, but this one is special and I will always be coming back here
    True

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      True

sigpic

Comment

Woah - hate it that all the good discussions happen when I'm at work & come home and it seems the rest of the world have gone to bed, and I feel an idiot replying to a discussion that happened hours ago

Thanks Pol - will re-watch Continium with more concerted effort. And not so much of the depression factor

Will now return to season 3, avidly watching for those moments...........

Comment

Watching Death Knell on the tele right now...just thought id share my happy shipper smile with my shipper family...*proceeds to shippy smile*
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
            Watching Death Knell on the tele right now...just thought id share my happy shipper smile with my shipper family...*proceeds to shippy smile*
            Me too! I love this ep....whump, angst, ship, and the arm thunkage. *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
              Me too! I love this ep....whump, angst, ship, and the arm thunkage. *thunk*
              haha yeah that basically somes up why i love this eppie *gets distracted by arm thunkage*
              sigpic

Comment

Oooooh....Death Knell is on now...

Comment

Loving Death Knell. I think I need to watch the behind the scenes on DVD. And listen to AT's commentary. She loves being a 'dirty girl'.
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                    Wow, Melissa. You have no idea how well that quote goes with what I'm working on at the moment...thanks for the inspiration!

I love DK, I truly do....*sigh*

Comment

True Life: now that death knell is over im watching the simpsons lmao

but on topic, i love death knell, all kidding aside, that moment with jack and sam...oy. i love it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow, Melissa. You have no idea how well that quote goes with what I'm working on at the moment...thanks for the inspiration!

I forgot DK did this ep!
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                          Sorry for the double post, but AstraPerAspera posted a new story, Threshold.

Yes, that's right. Fluff and gutter. Virtually no angst.

Amazing, no?
                          - the nanoprobes worked.....

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

Grace does sort of whittle things down to their most basic point. So perhaps she's subconscious Sam--the part that doesn't think too much. If you really think about it, all of her delusions are really kind of acting simply--like children. Daniel, with his "talk to the cloud", Teal'c and "if you sleep, you will die", and even Jacob telling her to just "be happy". So Grace is Grace--salvation--wrapped up in childlike characteristics. Religiously, the concept of Grace is simple--the caring result of parent making up the difference for child-like effort--and this still fits into that symbolic mien, too. That Sam, by seeing things as their simplest, can then make a more adult jump from all that advice into her own salvation.

Too long a leap?
                            i also wonder, going by your idea... if sam had actually looked at her life (the things bothering her *personal*) at its simplest... she over thought it, as usual , and went in the wrong direction (non jack boyfriend) instead of what her hallucination was really saying to her, which is you love this man/jack (just having the conversation said as much) and want him (kiss!!), so...

sam took the long way around, to only end up right back at jack.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              I was bored, so I tried some of the other threads.

I got scared, so I came back.

Ah!!! Home. Where it's nice and comfy, and people understand you!

**happy sigh**
                              LOL!!! Ain't it the truth?

Honestly, there are several very nice threads on GW...but there are scary places too.

This is the place to be...home base...like Cheyenne Mountain. So kick off your shoes and get comfortable!

Glad to help! Will I get to read it, view it or watch it later?

Surely it's not for the kiddies in class!

And I'll repeat a question I posed last night that has gone unanswered in all the wonderful discussion that has been taking place here.

Does anyone else see a lot of blank space at the top of each post...like everyone was making several returns before they started typing?

I've been seeing this for 2-3 days...and I just want to know if it's me or GW.
                              Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 11 March 2010, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy17 View Post
                                Woah - hate it that all the good discussions happen when I'm at work & come home and it seems the rest of the world have gone to bed, and I feel an idiot replying to a discussion that happened hours ago

Thanks Pol - will re-watch Continium with more concerted effort. And not so much of the depression factor

Will now return to season 3, avidly watching for those moments...........
                                Yes. I have the same problem. I miss a lot of discussions.

Well. I miss a lot of everything

But I do always find myself coming back
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X