No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chimera is on and you all were dead-on. I missed that the first time - I mean when Sam and P. are dancing and he says something about people being together for 50 years. She dances with him and when we get closer to her face, we really can see that she's looking up and there's angst.

I'm trying to ignore the bit that's on now. The...kissing. And the bed stuff with...not-Jack.

:::sigh:::
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

P: How can we have a future together if you won't share your life with me?

Short answer...you can't!!! HA!

And, I'm sorry...but he really is stalking. He sleeps with her then gets pissy when she won't tell her top secret stuff to him. So he goes out to the car and calls the FBI.

Jack should have kicked his ass. Right after Sam did.
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
        Awww I've just finished watching Unending. Can't believe it's over *sobs*

The question is, will I wait until tomorrow with the rewatch or will I give in already today?

EDIT: It took me 5 months to finish watching SG1
        214 episodes divided by 5 that's a little over 40 episodes per month.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          See?

Ya'll inspired me.

[IMG]g[/IMG]

When I have occasion to think about it, the stuff knocking around my pictures file is scary.
          what did you put on jack's screen?

Comment

So 'er - we were talking about Continuum fics - Breakfast - short little fic that happened in the "other" universe... wrote it a while back

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              what did you put on jack's screen?
              If you look closely you can see it's Sam. Can't be any clearer and still be on his screen and match the rest of the pic. If only we'd really seen that *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                P: How can we have a future together if you won't share your life with me?

Short answer...you can't!!! HA!

And, I'm sorry...but he really is stalking. He sleeps with her then gets pissy when she won't tell her top secret stuff to him. So he goes out to the car and calls the FBI.

Jack should have kicked his ass. Right after Sam did.
                Agreed!

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                So 'er - we were talking about Continuum fics - Breakfast - short little fic that happened in the "other" universe... wrote it a while back
                I really, really loved it! It was angsty and beautiful and so sad and yeah. i loved it

If you look closely you can see it's Sam. Can't be any clearer and still be on his screen and match the rest of the pic. If only we'd really seen that *sigh*
                Completely agree, oh well i guess chess is close enough
                sigpic
                thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

im hoping to see an Sam/Jack scene in SGU again. cause i know Rick Shot two episodes at the end of the season and i know amanda is going to be around at the end of SGU S1 so im hoping for a scene

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    im hoping to see an Sam/Jack scene in SGU again. cause i know Rick Shot two episodes at the end of the season and i know amanda is going to be around at the end of SGU S1 so im hoping for a scene
                    Random trivia. Ok. Neither totally random nor trivial.

SGU started filming season 2 today!!!

*happy dance*

Now, go back to your regularly scheduled shipping.

EDIT: Oh, to actually be fully on topic, Chess can be very important depending on who you're playing with

Comment

Jenn what did u mean by " At least we're finally headed back in the right direction"

Comment

Random trivia. Ok. Neither totally random nor trivial.

SGU started filming season 2 today!!!

*happy dance*

Now, go back to your regularly scheduled shipping.

EDIT: Oh, to actually be fully on topic, Chess can be very important depending on who you're playing with
                        Another lovely story
                        sigpic
                        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          I would watch Continuum but then my parents would know I'm awake so I'll stick with editing Children of the Gods
                          I must really be tired.....cuz I read that as eating the children of the gods.....

and I was gonna be like.....erm.....ooooookay....

Originally posted by starlover View Post

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          That's....that's...crazy...in here the students would just not attend his class anymore! Atm around 15 people in here are "working" on their laptops!

and nothing against me...riiiiiiiiiiight! you just wanna kill my laptop! *sob*

*huggles it*

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                          Is it a bad thing that my mind went straight to the gutter upon reading the above?

Comment

ALERT!! ALERT!!

Shameless self-promotion ahead!

For those of you who only read the completed stuff, here's my sometimes shippy Team Building--now marked as complete!

Team Building

I hope you enjoy.

You may now return to your regularly programmed shipping. . .
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              ALERT!! ALERT!!

Shameless self-promotion ahead!

For those of you who only read the completed stuff, here's my sometimes shippy Team Building--now marked as complete!

Team Building

I hope you enjoy.

You may now return to your regularly programmed shipping. . .
                              ha ha ha ha ha boy did THEY get off Topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                                Oh, Continuum moment...Jack (on the sub) knows how to operate the computer screen.

CARTER
                                The device that made what you see in this picture, an energy vortex created prior to the establishment of a stable wormhole, is called a Stargate. Now normally we use it to travel to other planets, but this time we came through it from an alternate timeline, one where, among other things, I'm not an astronaut.

And...I've pointed this out before, the framing...

Who's missing in the frame?
                                http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...87_SMALL-1.jpg
                                Alternate Jack was so disdainful and uncaring that I could just see her heart breaking in that scene.

It broke my heart too.

Oh, the angst!!!

See Cam? He realizes it too.

Comment

Working...
                                X