Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    I'lll second this, excellent Pol! It always amazes me when people complain that Continuum wasn't 'shippy'. I found it to be just as shippy as the 'shippiest' episodes of SG-1 ever were. More so, really, if you consider Sam's flirty smile at the end

*happy sigh*
    I agree, i think Continuum was equally if not more shippy than the shippy episodes. i mean her immobility when ba'al stabs jack, the froot loops, the flirty smile and so much more! i just love that movie
    Originally posted by es! View Post
    Awww I've just finished watching Unending. Can't believe it's over *sobs*

The question is, will I wait until tomorrow with the rewatch or will I give in already today?
    Give in!! i know i always start another rewatch the same day i finished that last one...
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Awww I've just finished watching Unending. Can't believe it's over *sobs*

The question is, will I wait until tomorrow with the rewatch or will I give in already today?

EDIT: It took me 5 months to finish watching SG1
      Give in! And grab the dvds for me too please...I'm too lazy to get up!

5 months is quick! It took me longer...I think! Then again I often have to watch other episodes that aren't in my rewatch because I dislike watching it in order I'm weird like that

from Threads to CotG is really funny!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
        Completely agree.

And great analysis on Continuum, too. I'll also add that Sam never just stands there in shock when something bad happens. She's always moving, always thinking. Here, she's just in shock. Beautiful illustration of a huge emotional impact with no dialogue.
        I agree too. Remember when Sam says "I got nothing . . . yet". She always has a solution or a path to a solution.

Nice job, Pol. You need to keep that post handy, so when someone says I was so disappointed in Continuum, you throw out the Continuum post. Wonderfully said.
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Then today it is

I'll just throw in Continuum and some Sanctuary for the good measure. Here we go!
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Then today it is

I'll just throw in Continuum and some Sanctuary for the good measure. Here we go!
            Toss in the few Atlantis episodes where Sam and or Jack appear. . . those are always good for a re-watch, too
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Toss in the few Atlantis episodes where Sam and or Jack appear. . . those are always good for a re-watch, too
              Yes they are!! Ive been known to watch the episode where Sam first takes over on Atlantis just to see that picture of Jack that never appears in her office
              sigpic

Comment

I don't have ATL yet
                Found the pilot ep on YT in HD, that's all
                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                  Yes they are!! Ive been known to watch the episode where Sam first takes over on Atlantis just to see that picture of Jack that never appears in her office

I remember watching this episode for the first time (not so long ago). Just waiting for that moment
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I still haven't seen all of Season 4 of Atlantis - and the only reason I have it is to see Sam! LOL

And...OT...oh my gosh!
                    Spoiler:
                    My Scarecrow & Mrs. King Season 1 came today! I used a birthday gift card to order it on the first day were were able to (3/9) and it's here! YAY!

Okay, so I'm a nerd, but...whatever. It was my first 'ship, ever! Aside from Laura and Almanzo, of course.
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post

I remember watching this episode for the first time (not so long ago). Just waiting for that moment
                      haha niiice. its a really subtle thing and a very quick moment but it is worth it!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

haha niiice. its a really subtle thing and a very quick moment but it is worth it!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Wait...so...does a picture appear or not? Oh, you mean the unpacking picture in her quarters? Aha.

Yes...perfect

'Course, then there's the one Sam sent along to Jack for his office in DC:
                          :
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Wait...so...does a picture appear or not? Oh, you mean the unpacking picture in her quarters? Aha.

Yes...perfect

Okay--just because I'm a shrub--are these real pictures or oh-so-skillful manips?
                            sigpic
                            My Stories: FFdotNet
                            My Stories AO3
                            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                              Okay--just because I'm a shrub--are these real pictures or oh-so-skillful manips?
                              First is real second one is a manip!

Well done Pol...but I thought Jack had Sam on his desktop
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...n_quarters.jpg

Yes...perfect

:
                                http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...218_edited.jpg
                                thanks Pol It's exactly how it works in my mind
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X