Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Watching S/J is so much more fun than in this class...I think about hiring this teacher to tell me bedtime stories...then I will sleep on time for sure!

or I could sing you some Gregorian Chant....guaranteed to knock you out....

Comment

or I could sing you some Gregorian Chant....guaranteed to knock you out....
      Or better yet--be like those monks on Monty Python and the Holy Grail and sing your chant and then whack yourself in the head with a plank of wood. I had classes (early British lit, for example ) where that would have been more stimulating that the lecture!!!
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

that wasn't the kind of knocking out I had in mind....but that could work I guess.....

Comment

*sees Sam and Jack kisses and stares*

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
          Hehehe... somewhat OT, but I have my brother and sister saying "snurched" now, a word I learned in this thread. It's like shipper mind control.
          Yay! Shippers in training!!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          i love this kiss.

it might not be our sam and jack, but i like watching the actors working hard... yes, they're working hard to make this 'almost, but not quite' ship work. they're so dedicated...

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          Or better yet--be like those monks on Monty Python and the Holy Grail and sing your chant and then whack yourself in the head with a plank of wood. I had classes (early British lit, for example ) where that would have been more stimulating that the lecture!!!
          ROFL!!!

I am an super shipper, I ship in basically every show I watch and I get really involved. TV is no fun if I am not suffering the ship rollercoaster rides
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Since the "glowy thing" is an intimate understanding of each other, I guess it could approximate the intimacy that humans gain from the interaction (when it's done right. . . ).

But one word about suddenly shacking up with Orlin. . .Eeew. He's cute and all, but kind of wishy washy as a character, and I can't see Sam going for that.
            Wishy washy! The very term also for Martouf and Narim, IMO. Why does Sam attract this type?

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ah! Everlovin'! I LOVE that pic!
                sigpic
                My Stories AO3

Comment

Yeah, it's one of my favorites too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Guys. I'm hoping someone can help me.
                    I've been wanting to do some J/S art using a couple different series of pics. Like the one with RDA and Amanda holding hand and then with AT having her head on RDA's shoulder. The one good one with RDA and AT holding hand is not in color and the other are small and very grainy and I know there are other pics in that similar series of shots. Can anyone tell me where I can get those? Oh and also the pics from the 200 ep wedding. I believe I have most of them, but there is one with Sam behind Jack. I've never seen that one before.... again the pics where too small for me to use for what I want.
                    If anyone has these could you please PM to me. I'm hoping to do a wallie and maybe a sig. Thank you.

Comment

Just watched Ex Deus Machina. Two reasons why I love this ep:
                      • Sam's "Not exactly" *shippy squee*
                      • Multiple Ba'als *thunk*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Hey Guys. I'm hoping someone can help me.
                        I've been wanting to do some J/S art using a couple different series of pics. Like the one with RDA and Amanda holding hand and then with AT having her head on RDA's shoulder. The one good one with RDA and AT holding hand is not in color and the other are small and very grainy and I know there are other pics in that similar series of shots. Can anyone tell me where I can get those? Oh and also the pics from the 200 ep wedding. I believe I have most of them, but there is one with Sam behind Jack. I've never seen that one before.... again the pics where too small for me to use for what I want.
                        If anyone has these could you please PM to me. I'm hoping to do a wallie and maybe a sig. Thank you.
                        Hiya, Sci! Hope these help. Not sure if they're the ones you want.

Think that's all the wedding pics I have.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                          just watched ex deus machina. Two reasons why i love this ep:
                          • sam's "not exactly" *shippy squee* :d
                          • multiple ba'als *thunk*
                          *splash!*

Comment

Multiple Ba'als *thunk*
                            I so want to. . .splish splash.

And then I remember that I'm supposed to be mature, and so I don't splish splash.

It sometimes bites being the Mom. ***Sigh***
                            sigpic
                            My Stories AO3

Comment

I so want to. . .splish splash.

And then I remember that I'm supposed to be mature, and so I don't splish splash.

It sometimes bites being the Mom. ***Sigh***
                              Mature? What is that?
                              *splashes*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                Mature? What is that?
                                *splashes*
                                What is this word you speak of? For I do not know it. Is it important?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X