No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi shippers, I stopped by to tell you that I have a three-week-old little boy and his name (chosen by his father, not a shipper like me) is in English Jonah. As always

Comment

IMG_20210307_190035.jpg?psid=1.jpg

I started the upload the sequel to "Tying up another loose Thread" called
      "Back to Reality"!

Enjoy!
      An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works

Comment

This is one of the latest songs added to the Sam and Jack Song List. The song list total is now 661.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Hey all! I was just wondering if there was going to be a Ship Day celebration this year.
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
            Hey all! I was just wondering if there was going to be a Ship Day celebration this year.
            E67lS48WYAAlCHj?format=png&name=orig.png
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Ship Day thread is open.
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by DAC View Post
                Hi shippers, I stopped by to tell you that I have a three-week-old little boy and his name (chosen by his father, not a shipper like me) is in English Jonah. As always
                Oh, that is so sweet

Comment

Happy Ship Day

Comment

Hello, my dear fellow shippers. I know the Ship day is over, and I am very grateful to all who care about the bussines around our special day. I wanted to publish a short story that included the prompts Sleeping Bag and Toothbrush. I've been thinking about it a lot, but I don't think it's worth publishing on any fanfic platform, such as fanfiction.net or archiveforum. I have English as a second language, so I have not yet been able to say exactly what I want to say. I'm still working on a vocabulary and grammar supply, but it's still not at my level of desire. But I'd like to share my story because I think it has a nice plot and an amazing Jacqueline justmejac were so kind and worked on it with me. I don't know if she's there with us, but I'd like to thank her once again. So I decided pin it here.

Ande we´re walking.
                    As always

Hurry Harry

A/N "It's good to be king" takes place after" Threads" in my world.

A/N2 Please be kind, this is my first attempt to write. Thank you Jacqueline @itsjustmejac, it was a pleasure to communicate with you. If there is a mistake, it is mine, Jacqueline tried very hard to correct it.

Jack sat with Harry behind a ceremonial board, which the king had dressed in their honor. It had been months since he was off-world, so he enjoyed every moment he spent away from the desk. Today was a very long day and Jack was getting tired so he got up to go to bed and stopped abruptly and said, "Oh no, I forgot my sleeping bag. I was packing in a hurry."
                    Harry answered him. "Jack, don't worry, I've set up the last two free rooms for you, which are more than comfortable, but when they were here before, Daniel and Teal’c stayed together and Carter had the other room for more privacy."
                    Jack knew what that meant, but what about it? They had shared much smaller spaces on missions many times before.
                    When he entered their room, Sam was already standing there waiting for him. She said nothing, just smiled at Jack, and waited to see what he would do next. Jack was busy digesting all the food Harry had given them, which Sam hadn't paid much attention to, so he said "Hope you have a sleeping bag that is larger inside than it appears to be from outside, cause I forgot mine."
                    "Wrong time and space, sir. I have just this regular sleeping bag from Earth. We´ll fit." Their gazes met before he turned his head away and decided to go through his usual routine of going to sleep, which he had always had on missions. He took off his vest, took off his pants, threw a towel over his shoulder, took out a toothbrush and toothpaste from his backpack, and only in a T-shirt and boxers did he go to look for a place to brush his teeth.
                    He took a step toward the door and looked at the toothbrush. It wasn´t his, but Sam was already standing beside him. They wordlessly exchanged smiles and exchanged toothbrushes.

He really packed in a hurry today.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post

Oh, that is so sweet

Thanks, someone might say it will be Jonas, but I obviously prefer Jonah.

As Always

Comment

I've been on a huge Sam/Jack kick lately, and actually came up with the time to write a fluffy one-shot. *Gasp!

I miss chatting with fellow Shippers!

Anyway, here it is, if anyone is on the same kind of kick that I am. It's Sam/Jack established relationship set right between "Secretarial Pool" and "The Little Legume of Hope" in my Glinda series, for anyone who has followed that. Ha.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13972683/1/Stubble
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                          I've been on a huge Sam/Jack kick lately, and actually came up with the time to write a fluffy one-shot. *Gasp!
                          It's been months since I last visited this thread, I mostly hang out on Twitter now Thank you for sharing your story, I've downloaded it to read later.

Comment

Shipmas is around the corner

As usual we've come up with prompts for inspiration:

1. Lost
                            2. Cold
                            3. Candy canes
                            4. Drunken carolling
                            5. Christmas offworld
                            6. "You're such a grinch!"
                            7. Stuck in the locker room
                            8. First Christmas at the cabin
                            9. Grandchild's first Christmas
                            10. "With every fiber of my being."
                            11. First Christmas after Sam retires
                            12. "Oh, there's not a snowball's chance in hell."

Do as many of the prompts as you like. All formats are welcome as long as the content is shippy.
                            On Shipmas, December 11, post your work on your preferred archive and share a link in the Shipmas thread here on GW. If you're on Twitter you can use the hashtag #samjackshipmas so other shippers can easily find your work.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                              Shipmas is around the corner

As usual we've come up with prompts for inspiration:

1. Lost
                              2. Cold
                              3. Candy canes
                              4. Drunken carolling
                              5. Christmas offworld
                              6. "You're such a grinch!"
                              7. Stuck in the locker room
                              8. First Christmas at the cabin
                              9. Grandchild's first Christmas
                              10. "With every fiber of my being."
                              11. First Christmas after Sam retires
                              12. "Oh, there's not a snowball's chance in hell."

Do as many of the prompts as you like. All formats are welcome as long as the content is shippy.
                              On Shipmas, December 11, post your work on your preferred archive and share a link in the Shipmas thread here on GW. If you're on Twitter you can use the hashtag #samjackshipmas so other shippers can easily find your work.
                              LOVE these prompts! I was just thinking this morning that I needed a nudge of inspiration in order to write a Christmas Fic. That's how I work best!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Part 6 of my The Long and Winding Road Series has now been edited, it only took more then 10 years for me to finally get around to it, and put up on my forum. It's a fan fiction where Sam, Jack, Daniel, Hammond and his family, Janet and Cassie and a friend go on vacation.

Part 6 - The Cruise Vacation (Somewhat of a The Love Boat Crossover)
                                Rating: PG-13
                                Some of SG-1 and the SGC personal take a vacation.

The rest of my SG-1 fan fiction can be found here: https://planettv1.proboards.com/post/2189/thread

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                                X