No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just remembered a long gone friend on here had a photo service other than Photobucket. I went to look it up. Check out staticflikr.com
    Her old pics are still up. It'll be a tight squeeze to get everything loaded up for Ship Day, but it's something!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ok, is it just me or is there always one of these days of no Gateworld right before Ship Day?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Ok, is it just me or is there always one of these days of no Gateworld right before Ship Day?
        Nope, not you. This is the third year running that GW has crashed during for just before Ship Day. How weird is that?
        sigpic
        The Return of King Arthur
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Oh hey, now, would you look at that!!!

Thanks for the idea to use flickr, Everlovin! Hopefully, I'll be able to do at least a little picspamming now!
          sigpic
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

Word of warning about Flickr, IF you do not own the image they will delete not only a pic but and entire accounts.
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
              Word of warning about Flickr, IF you do not own the image they will delete not only a pic but and entire accounts.
              Oh. Well, crap. Thanks for the warning. I guess that option's out as well...
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I am really relieved that there is no other spin of, or a lot worser, an new SG-1 planned.

I think none of us wants to see new characters on screen which have nothing to do with the original series.
                And sad but true, I think it's not possible to bring the 3rd film on screen. Guess Rick's not really available for this and all we wanted to see is a sequel of our ship, isn't it?

I think it's good how it ended. We have so many fan fictions and build us our own imagination. The chance of disappointment with a new series or film would by really high, I guess.
                Better means, BETTER, STRONGER, FASTER

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                  Oh. Well, crap. Thanks for the warning. I guess that option's out as well...
                  I'm currently using imgbox.com. Went there with all of PB's shenanigans. (Though so far I've not gotten the dreaded "Upgrade Now" images.)

Imgbox navigates differently compared to PB. I've a post in the Shipper Lounge on how to work imgbox.
                  No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                  It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Nickpic.host was suggested on another board that I'm on, because of losing PB. So far, so good.

Comment

Here we go again!

sigpic

Comment

And it's up!

Head over to the Ship Day Thread for the next 24 hours!

https://forum.gateworld.net/threads/...k-Celebration!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ship Day

Comment

Happy Belated Ship Day Everyone!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry I missed Ship Day. I think it's the first time I have ever missed Ship Day since they began!

I've just read through the thread and it's nice to see that there are still Shippers around, celebrating our day.

Sam and Jack, Together, Forever!
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy day after Ship Day! I was out of town last weekend and traveled home on Monday. I have been a day behind all week...
                                Anyway, just finished going through the thread, can't wait to go back and spend lots of time there!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X