No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that was fortunate I'd recently read it! Coz otherwise it's like a needle in a haystack.

Comment

Originally posted by Zysu View Post
      Wow, that was fortunate I'd recently read it! Coz otherwise it's like a needle in a haystack.
      Yeah, for me it was a needle in a haystack. Funny, because MissParker was already added to my fav list, but I didn't know that this story was written by her.
      Now, I'm really glad.
      Better means, BETTER, STRONGER, FASTER

Comment

New wallpaper:

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
          That's gorgeous

Comment

Beautiful! It's now my new desktop background.

Comment

Thank you

Here's one more:

Comment

Ahhh! Squeeee!!

Comment

New wallpaper:

Comment

It is 40 days (or thereabouts) until Ship Day!!

So get ready to celebrate!!
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to give you the heads up that there's a new release from Fandamonium due out in a few weeks! "Homeworlds" is an anthology of SG-1 and SGA short stories by a variety of authors (Suzanne Wood, Melissa Scott, Keith R.A DeCandido, Geonn Cannon, yours truly, among others...), so hopefully there will be something for everyone! We are also trying to revive the "Ask the Authors" thread, so if you're interested in chatting with Geonn Cannon, myself, or any of the other authors who might pop in, please stop by!

(Oh...and FYI, my story is set between S8 and S9...I'm just sayin'!)

sigpic

Comment

Also...a little gift. I wrote a Prologue for the short story "In Passing" that is strictly fanfiction as a way of helping myself set the stage for the story. I thought I would share, if anyone is interested. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1254375...-s-Early-Light
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                          Also...a little gift. I wrote a Prologue for the short story "In Passing" that is strictly fanfiction as a way of helping myself set the stage for the story. I thought I would share, if anyone is interested. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1254375...-s-Early-Light
                          Thank you for this.
                          Very nice, very quite. Like this kinda stories very much.

Comment

Hi, I've read and loved "In Passing". Interesting idea for a story. As for Sam and Jack, I know it needed to be strictly canon to be published in the anthology, so I didn't expect it to be focused on them or openly shippy. And it isn't. There isn't even that much interaction between them. But... it's in the way they act around and talk to each other. I am smiling, feeling quiet happiness... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by bluebari View Post
                              Hi, I've read and loved "In Passing". Interesting idea for a story. As for Sam and Jack, I know it needed to be strictly canon to be published in the anthology, so I didn't expect it to be focused on them or openly shippy. And it isn't. There isn't even that much interaction between them. But... it's in the way they act around and talk to each other. I am smiling, feeling quiet happiness... :-)
                              Thank you! I was hoping people would pick up on the subtle things....
                              sigpic

Comment

I did read your story "missing pieces" and I like it very much.
                                You're very very very close to their characters and I like your style. You're stories are nice to read in one piece on lazy evenings at home. Very sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X