No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how I randomly find myself here but I did, long time no see. 2 kids keeping me busy, haven't gotten to watch recently but my fanfiction reading game is strong, must have more story
    After seeing dips' picture I am thinking a stargate re-watch is needed because I don't remember where that picture is from...
    sigpic
    GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Hi Cess, long time no see.

The photo I posted is from 'Failsafe' (season 5 episode 17), the episode about the asteroid heading for earth.
      I always enjoy watching this episode, as it has a lot of funny lines in it.

"Now find the wires leading from the timer to the detonator and cut the red one."
      "Carter… They're all yellow."

"I'm confident."
      "Me, too."
      "As am I."

"Carter… I can see my house!"

"I am Jalen of the To'kra. We received your distress call and came as fast as we could. Can we render assistance?"

"Well, you know, it's not like we don't have everything totally under control here, but… sure render away."
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
        "Carter… I can see my house!"

That's my all time favorite sentence
        Last edited by KathaGermany; 14 April 2017, 08:58 AM.
        Better means, BETTER, STRONGER, FASTER

Comment

He's so good at making Sam smile

Comment

Awww, that's so cute.

Besides, which one d'ya like more? The "younger" Jack with brown hair or the "older" and more advanced one with his grayish hair but also still boyish expression?

I extremely liked his longer hair in Season 3. Especially in "Out of mind" and "Into the fire". But in general I do love him getting gray and his ruffled, not too short, hair.

By the way, Happy Easter y'all

Comment

Originally posted by KathaGermany View Post
              Awww, that's so cute.

Besides, which one d'ya like more? The "younger" Jack with brown hair or the "older" and more advanced one with his grayish hair but also still boyish expression?

I extremely liked his longer hair in Season 3. Especially in "Out of mind" and "Into the fire". But in general I do love him getting gray and his ruffled, not too short, hair.

By the way, Happy Easter y'all
              Grey all the way

Happy Easter!

Comment

Hey *waves*

I'm here.
                The discussion I've started about the moment when our favorites started to love each other didn't find a lot of interested people....My original post is from the 12th of march.
                Maybe you wanna talk about it? *hopefully*
                Sorry. I only just got back to Shipper land.

First started to love each other....

Hmm...

Personally I think Sam probably did some research on Jack before she met him. When has she ever walked into a situation unprepared. I believe Jack probably had a bit of a rep being a great military man and that would have intrigued Sam. Frankly I think Sam was crushing on Jack before she stepped into that room.

The real feelings would have come later when they became real to each other.

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                Where have all the shippers gone?

The last time there were no posts in the ship thread for more than nine days, was when we had the Great Gateworld Blackout in '04. It was a time of great anguish, when shippers wandered around in the real world saying such things as, "Holy Hannah!" and "Sam and Jack, Together, Forever!"

I may not post much these days, but I always come here to read the thread and enjoy all the shippers' posts. I hope you haven't all been abducted by some stray Goa'uld, and that the next time I come back here, there will be something for me to read.
                I know what you mean. I usually try to post a drabble whenever I stop by in honour of the great fun I've had here over the years with you great people. **shippers**

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                I haven't watched in ages. There's a five year old that pretty much dominates all my time. But I do sneak some fic from time to time. What is everybody reading?
                5 year olds have a rep for doing that. Gotta love 'em.
                I think Jack would love having to deal with a 5 year old.

Originally posted by Zysu View Post
                Not great quality but this...?
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]42132[/ATTACH]

Does your head need to go right there Jack? Really?

What d'ya think Sam's thinking?
                Hmm. At the moment I don't think she's thinking at all.

Yeah maybe. Just because she sensed his presence so close above her. I mean, there HAS TO BE a physical reaction of her body. Definitely. He's so damn hot.
                Exactly! That doesn't involve her brain

Originally posted by Zysu View Post
                Grey all the way

Happy Easter!
                Same to you and yours and to the entire Ship family.
                sigpic
                sig by Mada
                As a matter of FIC

Comment

I prefer Silver Fox Jack

Comment

New Sam & Jack wallpaper: "The Look" prompted by a texture challenge in the AfA thread:

Comment

Oh yeah, great wallpaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                        New Sam & Jack wallpaper: "The Look" prompted by a texture challenge in the AfA thread:
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by samantha-carter-is-my-muse View Post
                          squee.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                            Pretty. Also ow.

Comment

Hi guys, does anyone know where I could find the full body photo of the sam and jack wedding pic from Point Of View?

Or did I just imagine it existing? I feel like I saw one ages ago, but I guess it could've been a manip.

FOREVER!!!!!

Comment

I'm not sure if it exists but when you say you saw one. I just remember the "half" body picture.

Did you try do find it by accident with google search? Maybe it'll take some time but I'm sure if it exists, then you'll find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X