Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    My goal for 2017 is to finish Paradise Reborn. There. I've said it. Now it has to happen. . . ((Fingers crossed))
    So so so happy to hear this!!!!!!

Comment

When they come out of the 'Gate and Carter's hair is longer, and they have this self-satisfied, relaxed air about them, you just HAVE to ask what they were doing on that other planet, don't you? It was the first time that I was ever inspired to write fanfic, and it ushered me into the great world of writing again.
      Yay for inspiration

I've been away on a two week holiday, it's been wonderful, especially spending two full days with a fellow S/J fangirl

And with that came the inspiration for this:

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
        Yay for inspiration

I've been away on a two week holiday, it's been wonderful, especially spending two full days with a fellow S/J fangirl

And with that came the inspiration for this:

[img]http://an-c.dk/at/gateworld/artwork/sam-jack-carter-344-700x394.jpg[/]
        I LOVE this image. You can practically hear her thinking, "I can almost see down his shirt. . . Crunches. . ."

sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Challenge #122
          Collage

JadedWraith

slizzie

sigpic
          Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge #123

This week is a "no see or no eyes" challenge. Your artwork must include a face with either the eyes closed, or the face below the eyes. No open eyes at all.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday January 30th.
            sigpic

Comment

Episodes of the Week

Divide and Conquer

Window of Opportunity

You guys, this is *the* week! The Angst the the Fluff! The Confirmation and the Kiss!
              sigpic
              The Return of King Arthur
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I LOVE this image. You can practically hear her thinking, "I can almost see down his shirt. . . Crunches. . ."

Thank you

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                Episodes of the Week

Divide and Conquer

Window of Opportunity

You guys, this is *the* week! The Angst the the Fluff! The Confirmation and the Kiss!
                Ohhh, the Kiss

Comment

Sam & Jack - The lost Atlantis hug.

(Manip based on screen caps from SG-1 Heroes, part 2 and SGA The Last Man, posting has been okayed by a GW mod.)

Comment

And then this based on this week's challenge in the Artwork for All thread:

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                      Sam & Jack - The lost Atlantis hug.

http://an-c.dk/at/gateworld/artwork/sam-jack-the-lost-atlantis-hug-4-700x394.jpg

(Manip based on screen caps from SG-1 Heroes, part 2 and SGA The Last Man, posting has been okayed by a GW mod.)
                      Oh my goodness, I squeed at your manip! It's so beautiful! I love, love, love it! If only Jack had shown up in Atlantis Season 4 when Sam was there!
                      sigpic
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

It's been awhile since I've stopped in and visited, but a little birdie told me to check my messages. Thank you ScifigirlSG.

I'll drop this off as a gift. An oldie that I made awhile ago. Enjoy!

Hope it worked...like I said...it's been awhile. It used to meet the size requirements...now I don't know.
                        sigpic
                        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Fixed the link.
                          Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          It's been awhile since I've stopped in and visited, but a little birdie told me to check my messages. Thank you ScifigirlSG.

Hope it worked...like I said...it's been awhile. It used to meet the size requirements...now I don't know.
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                            Oh my goodness, I squeed at your manip! It's so beautiful! I love, love, love it! If only Jack had shown up in Atlantis Season 4 when Sam was there!
                            Thank you and yes, that really was a lost opportunity!

Originally posted by Treknik View Post

It's so pretty, thanks for sharing

Comment

New wallpaper: Sam & Jack - By my side

Lyrics: Juez - "At The Bottom (Of My Heart)".

Comment

In honor of D&C this week ... the actual track of the Sam/Jack Love Theme (never forget that our couple has their own love theme!) from the episode!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X