Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brendini View Post
    I was watching "Threads", and then "Moebius" the last couple of days and I noticed something. They definitely played a more casual vibe between Jack and Sam from about the time Jack goes into the observation room to be with Sam on. It's almost like it was that time frame where they had their talk, and came to an understanding.
    I think so too. I still can't bunk in the marriage camp but I definitely think that something happened. Something that made Sam tell agent Barrett later that she wasn't "exactly" single. I watched Threads yesterday and it occured to me that when Kerry entered Jack's office and shut the door, he immediately knew what was going to happen. And right after that he went to comfort Sam. Of course, at the time she was still engaged but I felt it was Jack's way to tell her that his feelings hadn't changed. And that he'd be there if she wanted him.
    sigpic
    Thank you Britta for this lovely picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate-lover-Steph View Post
      Please tell me I didn't get lost in this maze and I found the right place ??
      Welcome!

We always love new friends!

Comment

Shippers unite! You've found a home with us. Jack and Sam forever!
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Welcome!
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome! You are Steph from Twitter, aren't you?
            I read your tweet that you were looking for us.

Comment

Welcome!
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Finally caught up on my rewatch.

Fair Game - love that Sam got promoted. You can see how proud Jack is of her. Teal'c and his joke - makes me giggle every time. My big new observation.... Does Jack always wear clip-on ties? Lol.

Legacy - not too shippy, but I still like this episode. I know some say that there is a bit of overacting (I'm guessing from Daniel and maybe Janet?), but I still think a crazy Jack is a sexy Jack and makes up for a lot.
                sigpic

Comment

I've started working on some Ship Day goodies, my plan is to make a new series of the five kisses

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                    I've started working on some Ship Day goodies, my plan is to make a new series of the five kisses

http://an-c.dk/at/gateworld/shipday2...ou-700x394.jpg
                    A little over 2 weeks to the big day!
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Episode of the Week

Learning Curve
                      sigpic
                      The Return of King Arthur
                      Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                      acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

This is one of those episodes that I absolutely love, in spite of the fact that there is no action or danger to our heroes (or that much ship for that matter). This is a lovely episode, very philosophical in nature regarding the differences between cultures, and also quite character-revealing in terms of Jack's response to the Orbanian's use of children. I wish that we could have seen Jack with Cassie more, especially since this episode implies he's actually pretty involved not only with Cassie, but with her school and her classmates.

I love how you can see that both Jack and Sam care so much for Merrin. While Daniel reluctantly gets behind the Orbanian's way of life, Sam knows she just can't support what's going to happen to Merrin, even though she understands how important her knowledge is to her people.

Two favorite moments: when Merrin paints her picture and tells Jack the stick figure is Major Carter ("Of course it is."), and the look of ... satisfaction? adoration? that Sam gives Jack when he gives Merrin the box of crayons at the end.

sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

My favourite scene is the one where Jack walks into Carter's lab only sees Merrin and then realizes that Sam is asleep and proceeds to wake her.
                          "Major...CARTER!"
                          Cracks me up every time.

Also, Carter's stick figures. <3

Comment

New art:

Comment

I LOVE this!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment