February 27
      sigpic

Comment

Beautiful artwork as always, SCIMM!

Episode of the Week

Politics
        sigpic
        The Return of King Arthur
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Of course, the best scene has to be Jack and Sam's reactions to the revelation that they were engaged in another reality. Jack's response is priceless.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
            Beautiful artwork as always, SCIMM!
            Thank you

Episode of the Week

Politics
            Oh, I'm so behind in this, just started making gifs from Solitudes yesterday....

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
              Of course, the best scene has to be Jack and Sam's reactions to the revelation that they were engaged in another reality. Jack's response is priceless.
              His "so...engaged?" and hand gesture and then Sam's look. She kind of looks a little mad or offended. "Theoretically it's possible!"
              It's totally cute.

Comment

If only "theoretically". Otherwise we wouldn't probably be there

I don't like this filler recap episode. The only good thing is the beginning when Daniel tells his story... and maybe that we are introduced to one of the biggest pain in the mikta senator Kinsey

Comment

Originally posted by Houndy Magnus View Post
                  If only "theoretically". Otherwise we wouldn't probably be there
                  But of course we know better
                  sigpic

Comment

I think it's disingenuous of TPTB to insist that they never intended to have a relationship blossom between Jack and Sam, but then to write episodes where they end up being married or together in alternate realities. It's like planting seeds for carrots and then claiming to be mystified when the crop doesn't yield potatoes.
                    sigpic
                    My Stories: FFdotNet
                    My Stories AO3
                    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                      I think it's disingenuous of TPTB to insist that they never intended to have a relationship blossom between Jack and Sam, but then to write episodes where they end up being married or together in alternate realities. It's like planting seeds for carrots and then claiming to be mystified when the crop doesn't yield potatoes.
                      Agree! Agree! Agree!
                      sigpic

Comment

Double whammy this week!

Episode of the Week

Within the Serpent's Grasp/The Serpent's Lair
                        sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Just bringing this forward:

Valenship dates:

February 6
                          February 13
                          February 20 (5)
                          February 27

Comment

I'm home sick today so I've been doing my own shippy rewatch of SG-1. Thanks be to Hulu for having all 10 seasons.

Comment

Double whammy this week!

Episode of the Week

Within the Serpent's Grasp/The Serpent's Lair
                              I enjoy these episodes. Several things happen in them that are indicative of how things progress throughout the rest of the series. I think that one of the most remarkable things that occurs is that Sam so willingly and purposefully flaunts rules and regulations in order to do the right thing, and she shows that she's ready to follow Jack wherever he leads. Also, Jack's propensity for thumbing his nose at his superiors in order to save the world is on full display. It's really the first time that we see the team in a completely cohesive unit. It's also a great glimpse at who Daniel will eventually become.

There's more, but I need to go to bed. It's been a LOOONNNGG day.

Also--for a bit of shameless self-promotion, here's a link to my Things Owed chapter for these episodes.
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

^ Thanks for the link!
                                Reading or re-reading fanfic stories is always fun
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X