No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GateWorld says that Akamaimom's birthday is on Wednesday 30th of December.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKAMAIMOM!!!!
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Rewatch of Solitides
        1. Looks from Sam (longing/sadness maybe?) when Jack is talking about how thinking of Sara is what helped him get out of Iraq.
        2. Even hurting as bad as he is, Jack's sense of humor gets me very time.
        3. How does Sam not stab Jack's hand when they first start digging for the DHD? The angle looks like she barely misses him.
        4. Wish Jack would have called Sam "Carter" instead of "Captain" most of the time in this episode. I guess Carter is not his go-to nickname for her yet. He calls her Carter and Sam once or twice near the end as his condition/desperation gets worse.
        5. Sidearm ... Lol
        6. Plan B - Sam doesn't want to leave him.... His plea to her is so angsty....
        7. Curious - What the heck does the DHD plug into that Carter has to interrupt the power to reset it? Do they ever say where the power originally comes from? If it was a ZPM, why do they have such a hard time finding ZPMs in later episodes?
        8. Calls her Sam twice near the end. Now it's shippy!
        9. What happens when you dial your own phone number? Love that line and the look on Tealc's face.
        10. Slipping back down the ledge - ouch! How did she not break anything?!

I have been reading "Campfires Stories" and "Aftershocks" each week with the rewatch. Thank you Polrobin and Rachel500. Both stories that went along with this episode made me wish we had seen more of what happened after they got back to the SGC. Shippy shippy shippy!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
          I think of the cabin or the Grace kiss.
          Good idea!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
            Finally watched Enigma today. My rose colored glasses find shippiness in the closeness of Sam and Jack to each other, when they are together... As far as the Narim kiss, I just plug my ears, close my eyes, and hum loudly until it's over....
            I spent most of yesterday making gifs from that scene, it just went on forever if we can forget for a moment that it's Narim, Sam is kissing, it's actually a very sweet kiss, I really wish they'd given us a Sam/Jack kiss that lasted that long instead of the 2 microsecond kiss in Grace

Has anyone (Mala?) made a manip where it's Jack Sam is kissing here and not Narim:
            Spoiler:

If not, I hope to find a suitable screen cap of Jack and make it myself

Comment

Happy Birthday, Akamaimom!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I'm not a huge fan of Enigma. I don't really like Narim. He's nice and all, but that little machine thing, in my opinion, is a manipulative bugger, and I don't like it. If you'd like another Enigma tag, though, here's one. Things Owed - Enigma

And to catch up, here's the chapter for Solitudes.

Enjoy!
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                  Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I'm not a huge fan of Enigma. I don't really like Narim. He's nice and all, but that little machine thing, in my opinion, is a manipulative bugger, and I don't like it. If you'd like another Enigma tag, though, here's one. Things Owed - Enigma

Happy birthday!

And to catch up, here's the chapter for Solitudes.

Enjoy!
                  Geez - another story for each episode? Yippee! More for me to read! Thanks!
                  sigpic

Comment

Perfect reads for tonight. Thank you!

Happy New Year 2016, everyone! May it be a good one for all of us.

sigpic

Comment

happy new year!!!
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Comment

Happy New Year.

sigpic

Comment

Wish I had some new year green.... Happy New Year everyone!

Dipsofjazz - the countdown is cool!
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy, happy new year, shippers! I hope that your 2016 is off to a wonderful start!

For me, I'm equal parts excited and terrified to be debuting my first multi-chapter fanfiction, but here it is! Reviews/reactions would be very, very welcome!

Change is coming to the SGC, but Jack wants one last mission with the team. Their easy mission is botched, and SG-1 finds themselves fulfilling a millennia old prophecy, defeating an age-defying tyrant, and discovering what they truly want in life. Team epic with Sam/Jack, set between Season 8 and 9.
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11707028/1/
                              sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Hi all,

I know this might not be the right place for this but I'm looking for a beta for an agsty S/J fic I'm writing. Mainly looking for someone to bounce ideas off of as well as finding any mistakes? I used to write S/J but my job has kind of stopped my creativity due to the time it takes up. Really desperate to get back into it and have 1,000 words of a fic written. I would really appreciate a fellow S/J fan who enjoys angst offering a helping hand.

Happy new year! Xx

Comment

Working...
                                X