Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, Shippy Family!

I tried SO hard to get this done in time for Shipmas, but finally finished up early this morning. (As in, 5:30 AM.)

Anyhoo--Christmassy (around the edges) Angsty (sort of?) Shippy (absolutely) Goodness (I hope!) awaits the click.

Just be aware, it's been a while. I've got to get back into the groove.

Lifelines
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Welcome back everyone! So great to see so many friends, old and new, stopping by for the holidays!

I want to give a great big shipper shout to fems for organizing Secret Santa this year. It was a big success and so much fun! Thanks!!!
      Last edited by hlndncr; 21 December 2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Hi Suekay. I came back when Trupi mentioned Shipmas. It has been fun looking at all the post.

Comment

WOW! Hi long-time shippers!!
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Yes, big thanks to Fems for all her hard work
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

@Gatebee - Definitely...like a trip down memory lane
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I was 16 when first posted in the S/J Thread...I'm 27 now! Where did the years go?!?!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Wanted to show off my beautifully shippy presents from Nolamom :

They're so stinking cute arent' they?!
                  and from yamiinsane, my AFA Secret Santa...

What a wonderful Shipmas! It is great to see long-time shippers coming back and new shippers coming out!

And yes...fems, thank you!!

BEST SHIP EVER!!!!!
                  sigpic

----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    I'm sorry I couldn't join Shipmas, but I have a belated gift.
                    I made a new drawing: http://xfchemist.tumblr.com/post/105...-merry-shipmas
                    Well done, XF! I love Jack's hands (weird, I know).

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    I want to give a great big shipper shout to fems for organizing Secret Santa this year. It was a big success and so much fun! Thanks!!!
                    Indeed. THANKS FEMS!!
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Welcome back Suekay and Gatebee14
                      sigpic

Comment

You're welcome! It was fun. I knew I didn't have the time to participate myself, so I figured by organizing I could at least help out especially since there wasn't anyone to do so yet.

I would also like to thank all the participants; we now have at least 15 new works, ranging from vids to art to fic!
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Thanks to Sara for my wonderful fic. Haven't read it yet but I can't wait to.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

*wields the power of shippy artwork*

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Just went through the Shipmas thread- thanks to all involved in the organizing and thanks, hlndncr for the flair

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                Hello, Shippy Family!

I tried SO hard to get this done in time for Shipmas, but finally finished up early this morning. (As in, 5:30 AM.)

Anyhoo--Christmassy (around the edges) Angsty (sort of?) Shippy (absolutely) Goodness (I hope!) awaits the click.

Just be aware, it's been a while. I've got to get back into the groove.

Lifelines

Thank you!!! I am now off to read it
                                BTW, I totally adore your avi and siggy! Good job there

Welcome back, Suekay and Gatebee14. It is awesome to see you on here and to 'meet' you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X