• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

i have always felt there was a previous scene that was cut here, b/c their reactions don't really make sense to what the guy said.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Am loving the pics Thanks and I hope your Friday is a good one
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                I'm willing to organize Secret Santa this year. Assuming there are enough people who want to participate.

So, anyone who wants to participate in Secret Santa please copy this and add one, so I can see if there are enough folks this year:

Participants for Secret Santa: 6

For those unfamiliar with Secret Santa:
                Secret Santa is a shippy event taking place prior to Christmas; people can 'sign up' (PM me with your email address) until November 17th, after which I'll assign everyone a person for whom they have to make something shippy. All the participants will be asked to fill out and post a questionnaire in this thread, so their Secret Santa can see what their preferences are; Secret Santas can make vids, art or fic(let)s for their giftee.

Since I know how much time it can take to create a gift, everything has to be submitted by Friday December 19th (via email). Then I'll collect all the gifts and send the correct ones to your giftee over the weekend, and reveal who their Secret Santa was. Later, you can share your creation/gift online, after your giftee has had time to enjoy it.

I hope that's a good enough explanation...
                Are there any more people who want to participate? I'll see if I can get the questionnaire(s) done this weekend, so we can start right away.
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I am not a Monty Python fan at all but I will forever love them for writing the song that Jack hums at Sam as she's setting up the telescope! [Entitled 'Sit on my face (and tell me you love me)'!!] - I think that's the only time the show had a genuine Sam/Jack gutter diving moment on-screen!
                  Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Quite how Sam gets any work done around Jack when he's lounging around looking like that amazes me!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                      Quite how Sam gets any work done around Jack when he's lounging around looking like that amazes me!
                      Agreed. That t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                        Agreed. That t-shirt.
                        So true! And those arms... and his eyes...
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

OOOOH fems....I want in please

~

I'm willing to organize Secret Santa this year. Assuming there are enough people who want to participate.

So, anyone who wants to participate in Secret Santa please copy this and add one, so I can see if there are enough folks this year:

Participants for Secret Santa: 7
                          sigpic

----------
                          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                            So true! And those arms... and his eyes...
                            * high fives fems* give me him over any of the Top Gun boys any day

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
                              Agreed. That t-shirt.
                              I was trying to explain this concept to my bf the other day and he doesn't get it!

No, I don't want him to have those huge, bulging biceps that body builders have, give me a nicely toned, handful of ^ any day! Not skinny but not ripped... just right, like Rick ... yeah just call me Goldilocks lol!

Comment

I was trying to explain this concept to my bf the other day and he doesn't get it!

No, I don't want him to have those huge, bulging biceps that body builders have, give me a nicely toned, handful of ^ any day! Not skinny but not ripped... just right, like Rick ... yeah just call me Goldilocks lol!
                                My hubby rolls his eyes at the sheer mention of Jack/Rick or Jack/Sam being a great couple and all, so anything I am trying to explain to him just does not work either. He thinks if I had my say, the show would end up as a Brazilan soap opera, or something. Which is so not true, but again, he does not get it at all
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X