X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

(((Hugs Hlndncr)))

I love that hug as the camera pans away, it's a full-on 'bear hug almost lifted off her feet' hug - oh those carefree days before it got complicated!
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
              (((Hugs Hlndncr)))

I love that hug as the camera pans away, it's a full-on 'bear hug almost lifted off her feet' hug - oh those carefree days before it got complicated!
              Those early days of smiles and flirting were nice. But I must admit, I love the angst!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm going through these Season 2 pics and realizing there are so many fun little looks and moments between Sam and Jack. It really was the flirty, carefree times.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                                Those early days of smiles and flirting were nice. But I must admit, I love the angst!
                                I love the angst too but I gotta say, those moments where Jack says something mildly amusing and Sam's face almost breaks coz she's grinning so hard are awesome - like that one in front of Jacob and Hammond in Secrets. I'm never sure if they're intentionally Sam or Amanda breaking character and reacting but they're darn adorable coz he usually responds with a slight smirk because he made her laugh.

I'm clearly living in the fluff clouds right now instead of my usual haunting somewhere between the cave of angst and the gutter but they just ooze chemistry!
                                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Working...
                                X