No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy your holiday, hlndncr. I'm going over there for my holiday in about two weeks, too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Hi Shippers! I'm off to Scotland tomorrow! So excited!

Don't know how much I'll get online in the next few weeks so I expect lots of shippy goodness to return to! I do still have much of the Ship Day thread to enjoy if I need a quick jolt of Sam/Jack to keep me going as I travel.

And for any of you who were at Shore Leave with RDA this last weekend, I expect a full report - with pictures!

Love to all! Keep the ship alive!

+ = Always!
      Enjoy and safe travels! Have a wonderful time!

Comment

Safe trip hd!
        sigpic

----------
        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

why's everyone so quiet?

i know it's been smelling awful around here lately, but that's why we shippers need to post and bring in our nice smelling flowers.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

What if I said I'm still exhausted after Ship Day? That and I have soooo many awesome fics to get through....

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              why's everyone so quiet?

i know it's been smelling awful around here lately, but that's why we shippers need to post and bring in our nice smelling flowers.

sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

...because she doesn't know she's beautiful, does she?
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

His Sam

He knows her.
                  He knows the way she smells of honeysuckle and vanilla after she's washed off the mud from the latest mission.
                  He knows that she still misses her cat.
                  He knows she'll retreat to her lab when she feels like she's somehow responsible for whatever may have happened.
                  He knows the difference between the way she bites her lip when she's thinking hard about something and when she's trying not to cry.
                  He knows that blue jello is not only the best peace offering when they disagree but it helps expedite the healing process.
                  He knows that no matter how hard she tries, she cannot keep a plant alive at home, but the violet he gave her for her birthday sits blooming on the desk in her lab despite never having seen the sun.
                  He knows that sometimes she's afraid of the dark and that she cries when she thinks no one can hear.
                  He knows the differences in the color of her eyes and the moods that go with them.
                  He knows that she snores and thinks its cute.
                  He knows that she's ticklish and where.
                  He knows that she won't admit to feeling alone.
                  He knows that she doesn't care if her socks match as long as her feet are warm.
                  He knows she prefers snow to rain because she didn't see much of it growing up.
                  He knows how she likes her coffee.
                  He knows that she prefers the first or the last watch so that she can watch the sun and moon set and rise.
                  He knows that her favorite flower is the yellow rose because friendships mean the world to her.
                  He knows when she's feeling the weight of the world and needs an encouraging word.
                  He knows that despite reading journal after journal after scientific journal, her guilty pleasure is those hot, steamy paperback romance novels that she hides in the third drawer of her filing cabinet.
                  He knows how to make her smile through and despite the pain, and how to make her smile so brightly that she lights up the room.
                  She's his Carter, his Sam.
                  He knows her.
                  Last edited by IamDKScully; 05 August 2014, 11:48 AM. Reason: stupid grammar...see whar happens when you write in the middle of the night :P
                  sigpic

----------
                  FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Here are a few pics of RDA from Shore Leave in Baltimore:

Saturday (The first two are of the audience singing happy birthday to Wylie, as RDA records it):

Sunday:

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      Enjoy your holiday, hlndncr. I'm going over there for my holiday in about two weeks, too.
                      Great to hear folks coming over to Scotland. Hope you all have a good time..would be interesting to know what kind of places you will be visiting

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                        Here are a few pics of RDA from Shore Leave in Baltimore:

Saturday (The first two are of the audience singing happy birthday to Wylie, as RDA records it):

(snipped pics)
                        thank you, hon! he's looking good.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          thank you, hon! he's looking good.
                          I thought so, too.
                          Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                            I thought so, too.
                            Me three

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Susash View Post
                                Great to hear folks coming over to Scotland. Hope you all have a good time..would be interesting to know what kind of places you will be visiting
                                Thanks.

This time we are going to visit the Outer Hebrides, I haven't been there for a while. And maybe I'll try my Gaelic skills.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X