No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another moment where she's truly PO'ed at him is when she finds out that she's been spied on while dealing with Orlin, and that O'Neill knew. She feels (rightfully) betrayed. I imagine that there were a few chilly missions after that episode.
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
      Good points all round.

Although I reckon just occasionally Sam might secretly picture Jack's face as the punching bag in the gym. Just sayin' she can't say it but she can still think it. She's also clearly ticked off with his arrogance in '2010' and makes that abundantly clear so I reckon he does p*** her off from time to time.

I love Jack but there are times I'd probably want to put him through a wall (then again I feel the same way about my bf so maybe it's me lol!)
      I think that's why they work so well: they call each other on their c**p. Of course, Sam can't do that while on duty, him being her boss and all.

Comment

Haha, Sal, that's why I couldn't join the military!

"Drop and give me 20!"
        Me: "You want me to do what, now? Only if you're going to join me!" *guttersplash*

Kerry is awesome. The rest... hit and miss.

Sara: Seems pretty cool
        Kynthia: Barbie
        Anise: Barbie 2.0
        Kerry: Smart cookie

Sam has bad taste in men:

Jonas: Psychopath with a God complex
        Narim: Creepy
        Orlin: Stalking alien
        Joe: Not bad
        Pete: 'nough said

Even Jack isn't perfect by a lot. He's cranky and likes to get his own way. Sam understands him though in a way that I suspect Sara never really did. She sees the dark in him as well as the light and accepts it for what it is.
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          And another moment where she's truly PO'ed at him is when she finds out that she's been spied on while dealing with Orlin, and that O'Neill knew. She feels (rightfully) betrayed. I imagine that there were a few chilly missions after that episode.
          while i really like that episode (sam fan here! ), i thought jack was too easily swayed to thinking sam was losing it.

(((sam)))
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Sam understands him though in a way that I suspect Sara never really did. She sees the dark in him as well as the light and accepts it for what it is.
            <-- there for each other. in sickness and in health. even beyond death do us part. *sighs*

on a side note... i love this thread. what a lovely haven of happiness and shiptitude.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              while i really like that episode (sam fan here! ), i thought jack was too easily swayed to thinking sam was losing it.

(((sam)))
              Yup! Did they conveniently forget about the last time they thought Sam was losing it? (foothold) and I couldn't believe he was all "invisible alien or you losing your marbles, now which is more likely?" - urm... Weird is what they deal with on a daily basis! Muchos grovelling required here, I think. We're talking dinner for a month, coffee and blue jello every day and a spa day. Did I mention the major grovelling?

Comment

Yup! Did they conveniently forget about the last time they thought Sam was losing it? (foothold) and I couldn't believe he was all "invisible alien or you losing your marbles, now which is more likely?" - urm... Weird is what they deal with on a daily basis! Muchos grovelling required here, I think. We're talking dinner for a month, coffee and blue jello every day and a spa day. Did I mention the major grovelling?
                oooh, now i want to read a fic based on the groveling!!
                sally

sigpic

Comment

On a side note, we watched the Stargate movie the other day and my boyfriend and I were arguing over who was better - Rick or Kurt - when he turned to me and said "So, what happened to O'Neill's wife in the series?" ... Cue me giving him a 10 minute review of 8 years of S/J ship. He'll never ask me anything again lol!

Comment

On a side note, we watched the Stargate movie the other day and my boyfriend and I were arguing over who was better - Rick or Kurt - when he turned to me and said "So, what happened to O'Neill's wife in the series?" ... Cue me giving him a 10 minute review of 8 years of S/J ship. He'll never ask me anything again lol!

and i bet you enjoyed giving that review!
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

and i bet you enjoyed giving that review!
                      Oh it was great but, much like Jack, his eyes glazed over 30 seconds in! he heard me when I said Jack was hot though lol

Comment

https://twitter.com/sweetambrosia/st...940608/photo/1

^ this is someone's fedcon pic with the stargate trio. i really like this one!
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

https://twitter.com/sweetambrosia/st...940608/photo/1

^ this is someone's fedcon pic with the stargate trio. i really like this one!
                          Shippers may go nuts over the side of the photo with AT and RDA and the kids ... Jack and Sam and their two children.

Comment

For those of you following along at home...

Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              Shippers may go nuts over the side of the photo with AT and RDA and the kids ... Jack and Sam and their two children.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                And don't forget 'Uncle' Daniel lol

Comment

Working...
                                X