Here's mine

https://twitter.com/iiradned

<snip>
    great AND LARGE kissage pic!!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
      Sally is the reason I avoided fanfic while the show was running. She wrote Sam/Jack so good I would get confused between her stuff and the show.
      Originally posted by Kimberley Jackson View Post
      Ah well... sometimes I wish there was a Japanese remake of the show... because, in Japan, that is usually how relationships start... at the office. Not necessarily between boss and subordinate - but it's not uncommon. And not frowned upon either. Then again, in Japan women usually become housewives once they marry... so... maybe not.
      It's an interesting idea... But then no AT or RDA so it would kill the ship for me. They *are* the faces of Sam and Jack to me.
      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
        It's an interesting idea... But then no AT or RDA so it would kill the ship for me. They *are* the faces of Sam and Jack to me.
        i'm at the place where i can take it not being at-rda...

as long as it was *our* universe, i can take different actors. i can't believe i feel this way.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          i'm at the place where i can take it not being at-rda...

as long as it was *our* universe, i can take different actors. i can't believe i feel this way.
          I agree... but it would have to be respectfully done... not like they satired in the episode "200" with younger actors acting all strange.
          Basically a recast that has to fit the original actors... like they did with James Spader, who got replaced by Michael Shanks. Let's think... any actors come to mind? :/ Would probably have to be unknown ones...

EDIT: Okay a preliminary google research was crushing... There's just something natural and warm about Amanda - and all the younger actresses who look similar to her look so fake nowadays.
          Last edited by Kimberley Jackson; 18 June 2014, 03:35 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I agree... but it would have to be respectfully done... not like they satired in the episode "200" with younger actors acting all strange.
            Basically a recast that has to fit the original actors... like they did with James Spader, who got replaced by Michael Shanks. Let's think... any actors come to mind? :/ Would probably have to be unknown ones...
            i can't think of anyone at this moment, but i'd want actors that don't have agendas or preferences re ship for their characters. just come in and do your best and do your job.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              i can't think of anyone at this moment, but i'd want actors that don't have agendas or preferences re ship for their characters. just come in and do your best and do your job.
              Wait, what? I want Sam/Jack shippiness, because that was in the original show!
              sigpic

Comment

EDIT: Okay a preliminary google research was crushing... There's just something natural and warm about Amanda - and all the younger actresses who look similar to her look so fake nowadays.
                Michael Welch could play Jack.

Comment

Wait, what? I want Sam/Jack shippiness, because that was in the original show!
                  what?

what i meant was i'd want actors that didn't need to state or show a preference re ship. i don't want to be tortured by the actors.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    Oh dear... maybe in another 20 years he could.
                    sigpic

Comment

Or Hunter Hayes (if he can act) - those two look freakily similar these days:

As for Sam, that's a tough one. The only people who spring to mind are Jennifer Lawrence (too famous), Kristen Bell (maybe too old if we're talking about a twenty-something reboot) or either Elle or Dakota Fanning.

Comment

Okay, I feel old now, because to me those two still look like teens.
                        sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't mind a future Stargate series with an S/J grandkid Or even a cameo with the characters in retirement. Like Cassie is now working for the SG program and she's like, 'No, I gotta go visit Jack and Sam at the cabin!' and then we get like a glimpse of them at the cabin. Fishing. *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                            I wouldn't mind a future Stargate series with an S/J grandkid Or even a cameo with the characters in retirement. Like Cassie is now working for the SG program and she's like, 'No, I gotta go visit Jack and Sam at the cabin!' and then we get like a glimpse of them at the cabin. Fishing. *cough*
                            Lol, I'm not sure Cassie would ever recover from seeing her favourite Aunt and Uncle doing the naked pretzel ;p

Comment

Okay, I feel old now, because to me those two still look like teens.
                              Hunter is 22 and Michael is 26 (same age as me). I'm the wrong side of 25 to have a crush on a pop star but I love Hunter almost as much as I loved Jack. I think I have a thing for guys with nice arms and a cute smile in tight black t-shirts because every vid on youtube of Hunter Hayes singing live he seems to be wearing tight black t-shirts like Jack does with his BDUs.

Comment

Only if he learns to act first.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X