No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have some wonderful Sam/Jack avatars created specifically for the Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards! If anyone would like to use them, feel free to download them from this album.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Welcome to all the new shippers {{HUGS}}

Scully, thanks for the Cinco de Mayo post, very funny SJ_green.gif

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
        It's May the 4th, Star Wars Day! I wonder if Teal'c managed to rope the others into celebrating the day with him...
        I watched the Star Wars theme-episode of Myth Busters, which was pretty awesome. I think they'd get a kick out of that. Maybe they'd watch the original for Teal'c and the Myth Busters for Sam and Daniel. Jack will just kick back and relax with a beer and enjoy hanging out with the gang (and his wife!)

Comment

We have some wonderful Sam/Jack avatars created specifically for the Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards! If anyone would like to use them, feel free to download them from this album.
          They are so beautiful!!! Thank you! Too bad I can't use them here. They look spectacular. It is bad that there are not much of S/J avatars for newbies here...but there is two Sam and Pete kissing YUCK!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
            Welcome to all the new shippers {{HUGS}}
            Thank you!!! I love it here...kinda becoming addicted
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Channach View Post
              Thank you!!! I love it here...kinda becoming addicted
              There are worse things to become addicted to!
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                There are worse things to become addicted to!
                That is so true!!!
                sigpic

Comment

That is so true!!!
                  I like your sig.
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                      I watched the Star Wars theme-episode of Myth Busters, which was pretty awesome. I think they'd get a kick out of that. Maybe they'd watch the original for Teal'c and the Myth Busters for Sam and Daniel. Jack will just kick back and relax with a beer and enjoy hanging out with the gang (and his wife!)
                      I wonder if Sam has already picked apart the whole trilogy (because, really, there are only 3 Star Wars movies for me) while watching? Or maybe Teal'c gave Jack a subtle eyebrow movement to indicate he should keep his wife quiet and occupied with more fun things so Teal'c could watch the movies in silence?

They are so beautiful!!! Thank you! Too bad I can't use them here. They look spectacular. It is bad that there are not much of S/J avatars for newbies here...but there is two Sam and Pete kissing YUCK!!!
                      The first one is made by SCIMM, using the awesome 3D stargate Nei made. The other ones are by Ikorni, like the one I'm using
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I wonder if Sam has already picked apart the whole trilogy (because, really, there are only 3 Star Wars movies for me) while watching? Or maybe Teal'c gave Jack a subtle eyebrow movement to indicate he should keep his wife quiet and occupied with more fun things so Teal'c could watch the movies in silence?

The first one is made by SCIMM, using the awesome 3D stargate Nei made. The other ones are by Ikorni, like the one I'm using
                        Wish I had another 600 posts so I could use one too. They're beautiful.
                        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

You will never. Patience young grasshopper.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                            I like your sig.
                            Thank you. The awesome Kimberley done this for me with my artistic supervision which she didn't needed
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                              In that cas I wish I have 1980 more or so...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                                What's stopping you from reaching the 2K postcount?
                                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X