No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should check out the awesome smileys Nola has made!
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
      I second that! Those are the best!
      sigpic

Comment

These are so cool!!!! Can we use them here?
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Channach.
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome Channach.
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Welcome Channach!

Kimberley, it's from RDAs Beyond the gate - feature which should be on the season 6 dvd box.
              Appearances may be deceiving.
              One man's ceiling is another man's floor.
              A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell.
              Never run with... scissors?

Comment

Originally posted by Channach View Post
                These are so cool!!!! Can we use them here?
                Yes, but only by treating them like regular pics. So, you have to download them and either keep them saved on your computer or upload them to a site like Photobucket and then insert them here with the 'insert image' button above or use the url (if on PB) between image tags, like this except with square brackets [ ] instead of the ones I use: (img)link(/img)
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Welcome to the thread Channach!
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Thanks for the kind words of welcome from all of you...it made me feel realy...well...welcomed

Yes, but only by treating them like regular pics. So, you have to download them and either keep them saved on your computer or upload them to a site like Photobucket and then insert them here with the 'insert image' button above or use the url (if on PB) between image tags, like this except with square brackets [ ] instead of the ones I use: (img)link(/img)
                    Yeah...well..thanks for trying...but it still sounds like Chinese to me. Do you have some wish I could actually fulfill? After all you outranked me
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Channach View Post
                      Thanks for the kind words of welcome from all of you...it made me feel realy...well...welcomed

Yeah...well..thanks for trying...but it still sounds like Chinese to me. Do you have some wish I could actually fulfill? After all you outranked me
                      I was afraid of that...

What I meant was that you can't use them by clicking on the smiley button but you can get around that by inserting them as an image. Once you've saved the gif to your computer/online account you can click on the 'Insert Image' button at the top of this text box, it's between the no-link (Earth with a crossed out link) and video buttons. From there you can enter the url of the gif on your photo/storage account or upload it straight from your computer. Or, you can enter it as a link by placing the link between image tags, like: (img)link(/img), except with square brackets [ ].

Or just ask Kimberley to help you out
                      On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Welcome Channach!

Unfortunately, we noobs don't get to choose our own avatar until you get approx. 2000 posts. But there are lots of ones to choose from in the GW database.

Comment

Welcome Channach !
                          *newbie hug*
                          My Tumblr.
                          My Tumblr Art Blog.
                          My Deviantart page.

Comment

I was afraid of that...

What I meant was that you can't use them by clicking on the smiley button but you can get around that by inserting them as an image. Once you've saved the gif to your computer/online account you can click on the 'Insert Image' button at the top of this text box, it's between the no-link (Earth with a crossed out link) and video buttons. From there you can enter the url of the gif on your photo/storage account or upload it straight from your computer. Or, you can enter it as a link by placing the link between image tags, like: (img)link(/img), except with square brackets [ ].

Or just ask Kimberley to help you out
                            Or...I just could use the cool ones here...it is still new for me and they are still awesome! Or yep...I will ask Kimberley...poor girl (that is shee shooting me even if she would never ever do that) And thank you for your interest!

Originally posted by ajay View Post
                            Welcome Channach!

Unfortunately, we noobs don't get to choose our own avatar until you get approx. 2000 posts. But there are lots of ones to choose from in the GW database.
                            Hey you aren't noob any more in here!!! I saw the posts you've made and there are 256 of them! But thank you for your help and kind words

What do you shippy guys think about the "might be kiss on cheek or neck" in slow motion in Heroes 2?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post
                              Welcome Channach!

But sigs can be posted once you're no longer a probie, right?
                              On FFnet or AO3

Comment

But sigs can be posted once you're no longer a probie, right?
                                I've just never really been one for sigs in forums.

I still consider myself a noob. Especially when compared to others such as dipsofjazz with over 100,000 posts!

Comment

Working...
                                X