The Best of the Ship is . . .

Lost City (10)

vs

Death Knell (12)

"Jack...please!"

...speaks for itself.
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

That 2-parter ripped my guts out the first time I watched it. I was so certain that we were about to see some serious relationship development in the following season. Or SOMETHING!!

Arrgghhh!!
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

*ducks head*

*iz so frickin' adorable*

...Jack should really DO something about that...
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

...SO thinking about her...

sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Just a quick reminder... links to your responses for this week's challenge should be PM'd to me by 5:00pm EDT (that's 2100 GMT) tomorrow (Tuesday) so I can collect them into a master post.

Links can be to a post here on GW or an external site (Check out the new collection area at AO3!) where you may have posted the work (That’s not a Safe-Link; prepare for spoilers). We're not picky!

Stay tuned tomorrow for a new WOS Challenge! (If you want a jump on what's coming, future challenges are available at AO3 - just know, if you post to them, your entries won't be revealed until the challenge is actually open. )
              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Lost City (11)

vs

Death Knell (12)

I was so close to picking the winner this time! Rats!

For me, hands down Lost City is the winner. It's not only my favorite shippy episode, it is my favorite episode of all time.

As nice as the moments are in Death Knell, and I do enjoy DK, LC blows it out of the water with wall to wall ship. From the very first scene where Jack tries to cheat on his bet with Carter to the very last scene with Sam holding back tears, hand hovering over Jack's frozen gaze (oh the angst) it is just a non-stop ship-o-rama. There's even a kiss. I don't we don't see it, but it happened! I know these things!

Tonight's winner is . . .

Comment

The Best of the Ship
                  Round 1

Bracket B: Shippy Episodes

vs.

Comment

Entity

vs.

Beneath the Surface

Comment

Entity

vs.

Beneath the Surface (1)

Comment

Entity

vs.

Beneath the Surface (2)
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Entity

vs.

Beneath the Surface (3)
                          sigpic

Comment

Entity

vs.

Beneath the Surface (4)
                            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Entity

vs.

Beneath the Surface (5)

I'm actually not a huge fan of the episode but there's just something about the way they always find their way to each other whether it's in an alternate universe or deep on an alien planet when they don't even know who they are.
                              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Entity

vs.

Beneath the Surface (6)

I'm gonna echo Amara's explanation here.
                                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X