And it was a cute one!
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
      Jack Carter (from Eureka) as well!
      Ah yes, Jack Carter. I'm convinced the creator of that character is a Shipper!
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
        There is no way possible that who ever created that character isnt a shipper, thats too much of a coincidence! lol
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

I always figured the name was spit out by the Great PC Program that writes half of what's on TV based on a marketing analysis of names used in popular shows of a similiar genre.

Comment

LOL, definetely!

Dan/Jan and Eureka OT
            Spoiler:
            I'm convinced they're Daniel/Janet shippers as well. I just can't stop squeeing over the episode with Teryl Rothery who plays a distraught widow mourning her husband, Daniel.

The fact that the character in question is *dead* also convinces me of this fact.
            sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I'm watching A Matter of Time...Sam explaining wormholes to Jack...ah...

Comment

So im on my facebook page and one my friends just became "fans" of a page called Sometimes you just make me wanna grab your face and kiss you. and my first thought was "i can think of about a thousand times Jack and Sam have had that look on their face!"
                sigpic

Comment

So I was digging through my extremely unorganized Photobucket Album with all my Sam & Jack pics looking for an old sig, and I came across a few oldie but goody play-pretties I couldn't resist sharing, just for giggles. And there's a little something for everyone, if'n you prefer Fluff, Angst, Gutter, Flangst, Flutter, and even the odd Gangster!

Some of these are largish and I don't have thumbs, so...
                  Spoiler:

Angst!

Fluff!

Gutter!

This one is titled appropriately enough: "Welcome to the Cavern of Angst"

An old ValenShip wall with a wee bit o' Flutter

And a dab of Flangst

More Angst...

Fluff?

Flangst?

Flutter!

Gutter!

GUTTER!!

*GUTTER!!!*
                  {Really large, can't bring myself to shrink... }
                  Spoiler:

Love and hot fudge,
                  Bren Ren
                  ~
                  My stories!
                  ~

sigpic

Comment

So I was digging through my extremely unorganized Photobucket Album with all my Sam & Jack pics looking for an old sig, and I came across a few oldie but goody play-pretties I couldn't resist sharing, just for giggles. And there's a little something for everyone, if'n you prefer Fluff, Angst, Gutter, Flangst, Flutter, and even the odd Gangster!

Spoiler:

Angst!

Fluff!

Gutter!

This one is titled appropriately enough: "Welcome to the Cavern of Angst"

An old ValenShip wall with a wee bit o' Flutter

And a dab of Flangst

More Angst...

Fluff?

Flangst?

Flutter!

Gutter!

GUTTER!!

*GUTTER!!!*
                    {Really large, can't bring myself to shrink... }
                    Spoiler:

hahaha i loved each and everyone!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                      I'm watching A Matter of Time...Sam explaining wormholes to Jack...ah...
                      Sam has to explain to Jack using apples and worms... perhaps she should have stuck with... :: cough cough ::

gutter...
                      Spoiler:
                      and I mean deep deep in the gutter
                      Spoiler:
                      and I mean deep deep deep deeeeeeeeeeep in the gutter
                      Spoiler:
                      tunnels and 'er... spelunkers....

Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                        Sam has to explain to Jack using apples and worms... perhaps she should have stuck with... :: cough cough ::

gutter...
                        Spoiler:
                        and I mean deep deep in the gutter
                        Spoiler:
                        and I mean deep deep deep deeeeeeeeeeep in the gutter
                        Spoiler:
                        tunnels and 'er... spelunkers....

Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          There is no way possible that who ever created that character isnt a shipper, thats too much of a coincidence! lol
                          Didn't you all know that Jack Carter is actually Sam Carter's other brother?

There are actually a couple of cute fanfics about that.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            Didn't you all know that Jack Carter is actually Sam Carter's other brother?

There are actually a couple of cute fanfics about that.
                            haha no i wasnt but im very glad to have been enlightened lol
                            care to rec. a few of the good ones?
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

OMGoodness, BrenRen, I love the last one! I am skimming through your artwork and see the last one about his lap and the first thing that pops up. It made me giggle in that I've been caught looking kind of way.
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                                OMGoodness, BrenRen, I love the last one! I am skimming through your artwork and see the last one about his lap and the first thing that pops up. It made me giggle in that I've been caught looking kind of way.
                                Thanks! *Always* happy to share a good Gutter giggle!

Ha! Trying saying that three times fast!

More scuba diving in the Gutter...
                                Spoiler:
                                I clicked on my link there, and my mouse did one of those accidental double click things as the wall popped up in the new tab, which had the effect of magnifying the image, centered on the lower half of the wall, and I couldn't help noticing... it looks like something's popped up already. And Sam's not even in his lap yet. Just when I thought I couldn't love Scruffy!Jack any more... <deeply satisfied Gutter sigh>
                                Love and hot fudge,
                                Bren Ren
                                ~
                                My stories!
                                ~

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X