Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
    Bren - I'm drooling here. I love RDA when he's in service dress Sam's ability to remain coherent and somewhat eloquent is to be highly admired
    Believe it or not, you get used to the uniform. At least I did. Then you'll see someone out of uniform you usually see it and can't believe how gorgeous they are.

Comment

The WoO is frickin' awesome.
      Uh, yup. It's my absolute favoritest *KISS* in the whole entire series. Cause you know, it's really them! {Esp after I fixed that whole pesky Sam-didn't-get-to-remember thing!}
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
        Believe it or not, you get used to the uniform. At least I did. Then you'll see someone out of uniform you usually see it and can't believe how gorgeous they are.
        I suppose you're right, I mean I never did drool over my dad wearing it. Oh wait, maybe that's cuz he was he was my dad now that i think about it....

LOL I suppose so. I however, am not sure I'll ever be able to get over Jack in that uniform

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
          Uh, yup. It's my absolute favoritest *KISS* in the whole entire series. Cause you know, it's really them! {Esp after I fixed that whole pesky Sam-didn't-get-to-remember thing!}
          I totally agree! Cause, like you said, technically, it's the only one that's *really* them by choice doing it *happy sigh*

Comment

I suppose you're right, I mean I never did drool over my dad wearing it. Oh wait, maybe that's cuz he was he was my dad now that i think about it....

LOL I suppose so. I however, am not sure I'll ever be able to get over Jack in that uniform
            Oh, yes...Jack in his uniform...so gorgeous...it does the same thing to me as Jack Bauer in a suit...or that tight gray shirt from day 6.

Comment

Hmm, there's something about all 'Jack's which makes them hot...even just the name makes me drool...Jack and John

Anyhoo *sticks tongue back in mouth* ...*clicks Bren's linky* Ooh, I shall read!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                Hmm, there's something about all 'Jack's which makes them hot...even just the name makes me drool...Jack and John

Anyhoo *sticks tongue back in mouth* ...*clicks Bren's linky* Ooh, I shall read!
                Jack is certainly a hot name no? Good looking Jacks: Jack O'Neill, Jack Shepard (LOST), Jack Bauer (24), Jack (the Ripper, Sanctuary), Jack Daniels (oh wait...)

Comment

Jack is certainly a hot name no? Good looking Jacks: Jack O'Neill, Jack Shepard (LOST), Jack Bauer (24), Jack (the Ripper, Sanctuary), Jack Daniels (oh wait...)
                  Mine despises it and refuses to let me call him it....

Comment

Mmm, a Jack to call your own

wait! Bekki, do NOT thunk Jenn's Jack, just because you know his name is Jack!!! POOR FORM

sigpic

Comment

That is a pity. And should be a crime.

Spoiler:
                      As long as he can't hear the voice(s) in your head, you should be fine, tho.
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

Yes well for purposes of this exercise... LOL Although...

Sanctuary JtR
                        Spoiler:
                        I suppose disemboweling someone is rather unattractive...

Something funny with three Jacks:
                        Spoiler:

Jack O'Neill, Jack Bauer, and Jack Sheppard ended up in front of Apophis. Jack O'Neill escaped with a knife, a quip, and because Samantha Carter rocks it. Jack Bauer escaped by dismantling a serpent guard's helmet and using a "scale" as a small projectile, severing Apophis' use of his own hand and then uses the Goa'uld's own hand device on him, he also leave lots and lots of bodies on his way back to the Stargate. Meanwhile Jack Sheppard first tries to escape by convincing the Jaffa that they had to live together or die alone. When that didn't work, he tried to get the Tok'Ra operative on board to help him, but that failed when at the crucial moment he decided it wasn't worth it. Finally, Apophis was so confused he just sent the man right back through the Stargate.

Comment

I almost named my latest son Jack Daniel--but then had to rethink. In my realm, that would not have gone over well. My husband was even for it!
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Jack Carter (from Eureka) as well!
                            sigpic
                            The Return of King Arthur
                            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Something funny with three Jacks:
                              Spoiler:

Jack O'Neill, Jack Bauer, and Jack Sheppard ended up in front of Apophis. Jack O'Neill escaped with a knife, a quip, and because Samantha Carter rocks it. Jack Bauer escaped by dismantling a serpent guard's helmet and using a "scale" as a small projectile, severing Apophis' use of his own hand and then uses the Goa'uld's own hand device on him, he also leave lots and lots of bodies on his way back to the Stargate. Meanwhile Jack Sheppard first tries to escape by convincing the Jaffa that they had to live together or die alone. When that didn't work, he tried to get the Tok'Ra operative on board to help him, but that failed when at the crucial moment he decided it wasn't worth it. Finally, Apophis was so confused he just sent the man right back through the Stargate.
                              funniest thing ive heard all day! thanks for that!
                              sigpic
                              thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                                That is a pity. And should be a crime.

Spoiler:
                                As long as he can't hear the voice(s) in your head, you should be fine, tho.
                                Well, I have to refer to him as that with other people a lot. Does that count?

And on topic, since we've got new folks:

Plus it reminds me of my latest chapter

Comment

Working...
                                X