Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    i think this where Rule #10 was suppose to go but you're missing it.
    I see it. I did have to make a change to a couple of cards (slight misspelling); so PB may be doing something weird while it updates.
    Last edited by hlndncr; 22 August 2013, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Happy Birthday nei!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        I'm almost ashamed to say it, but I've spent most of the day with my PS putting together something I've been wanting to make for a while.

I was going to save it for Shipsgiving, but I'm so excited I really want to share now.

No one will mind if I post these today and bring them out again for the next shippy holiday?

I love these!

(I couldn't see all of them, but I'm sure I'll love the ones I didn't see too! )
        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

You've done it again, hlndncr - excellent work

Here again, I couldn't decide how I wanted to interpret this one; so I have three versions.

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...ps01c32615.jpg
          I prefer the third one, it's the angstiest one

Comment

From the ones I see they are brilliant! Well done
            sigpic

Comment

so i kinda wanna do a story where Jack is an Ancient / Alteran Soldier and Sam is his former lover that became implanted with a Goa'uld symbiote and before the ancients are sent to Pegasus he spends his last days trying to save her.

granted it's a little farfetched but i think it be kinda cool.
              Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 23 August 2013, 12:25 AM.

Comment

I see it. I did have to make a change to a couple of cards (slight misspelling); so PB may be doing something weird while it updates.
                If you deleted the original and replaced it with something else, the original link is wrong. For this album each image has a PB generated unique identifier appended to the original image name. Just edit each post and replace the links.
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                  There were hints and big neon signs from the second episode! (Look at Jack's face when Kawalsky grabs her in the elevator, Jack has a definite moment of panic on his face!)
                  I thought it was visible from the first episode on - especially in the "arm wrestling challenge" scene. But then again, I watched the new version of the pilot first, and at that point I wans't even aware that there were two versions. So in the "Final Cut" version, that scene of their meeting is a lot hotter, and I remember thinking "Could they be any more obvious?"

After that, the Broca Divide kiss really didn't come as much of a surprise for me anymore - and the Emancipation flirting scene, when they see Sam in the dress, and Jack stays a little longer just to tell her again how great she looked when they were alone - yeah... I doubt that was RDA and AT. That was the script... They just kept playing on that later on.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                    If you deleted the original and replaced it with something else, the original link is wrong. For this album each image has a PB generated unique identifier appended to the original image name. Just edit each post and replace the links.
                    URRRRGH! I used to be able to just replace the pic and the link wouldn't change. All of PB's new "improvements" are driving me crazy!!!!

I have fixed the links so hopefully you can see all of them now. Let me know if something else went wrong.

Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Why don't you join me for breakfast? I'm making my special omlettes... with my special secret ingredient!

You're not playing fair. You know what your *special secret ingredient* does to me!

: I'm counting on it!
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

URRRRGH! I used to be able to just replace the pic and the link wouldn't change. All of PB's new "improvements" are driving me crazy!!!!

I have fixed the links so hopefully you can see all of them now. Let me know if something else went wrong.

Sorry for the confusion.
                        "Improvements" - pah, they're just causing more annoyance. Its more confusing now, took me ages to work out how to get links for multiple images. Why can't they just leave things alone when they're working fine as they are? Perhaps they've never heard of 'if it isn't broken, don't fix it'.
                        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Just a little post-threads fic I came up with on the train! Enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9623767/...ut-Assumptions
                          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                            Just a little post-threads fic I came up with on the train! Enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9623767/...ut-Assumptions
                            pretty good except Daniel was raised by foster parents not a uncle.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I haven't posted a lot lately but I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate everyone's creations!
                              Your posts of fanfic, artwork, gifs and so much more never fail to make me smile! And when I need cheering up I always come to this thread and it instantly makes me feel better

So thank you!

sigpic
                              Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                                Hi everyone!

I haven't posted a lot lately but I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate everyone's creations!
                                Your posts of fanfic, artwork, gifs and so much more never fail to make me smile! And when I need cheering up I always come to this thread and it instantly makes me feel better

So thank you!

You're so welcome!! ((hugs))

Comment

Working...
                                X