• Time
  • Show
Clear All

**iz bored**
    sigpic
    sig by Mada
    As a matter of FIC

Comment

While I have many more urgent things to do I've decided I'm pulling out my PS tonight because it's June and I need a new S/J calendar.

Results forthcoming!

Comment

Slightly OT: Just got a retweet that Unleashed has been released to the Amazon app store, and will be released on Google Apps June 13th. The article says it will cost $4.99.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          While I have many more urgent things to do I've decided I'm pulling out my PS tonight because it's June and I need a new S/J calendar.

Results forthcoming!
          **iz waiting in antizipation**
          sigpic
          sig by Mada
          As a matter of FIC

Comment

at the recent phoenix con, amanda said she doesn't know what happened with the combo movie brad wright wrote up (for sg1/atlantis/sgu). she also said, 'i don't know if the ship has sailed, on whether it's too late.' for the movie.

but i find this a little good news, in that at least she's not saying it's dead in the water.
            Last edited by majorsal; 02 June 2013, 07:57 PM. Reason: fixed stupid spelling mistake b/c my brain is a typ-o
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Here it is . . . June:

Now it's past my bedtime.

Sweet shippy dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                at the recent phoenix con, amanda said she doesn't know what happened with the combo movie brad wright wrote up (for sg1/atlantis/sgu). she also said, 'i don't know if the ship has said, on whether it's too late.' for the movie.

but i find this a little good news, in that at least she's not saying it's dead in the water.
                I realized yesterday that no one in Phoenix asked her about Sam and Jack!

Comment

Here it is . . . June:

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/Photoshop%20Art/2013%20Calendar/th_June_zps535d8818.jpg

Sweet shippy dreams!
                  Absolutely beautiful! I love the vibrant colors. *virtual green* because it won't let me do it any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
                    I realized yesterday that no one in Phoenix asked her about Sam and Jack!
                    i know.

but she did mention about rick's great kissing!! (she said he's got game, which i think means he's really good at it )

i want to ask amanda if she thought sam and jack would want to have kids (or have kids).
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

i know.

but she did mention about rick's great kissing!! (she said he's got game, which i think means he's really good at it )

i want to ask amanda if she thought sam and jack would want to have kids (or have kids).
                      That she did! She even said she liked "any episode where she got to kiss RDA" lol.

I thought of the same question for her, too. Too bad I won't be going to any cons where she'll be there any time soon Maybe someone else will ask her!

Comment

i know.

Originally posted by brendini View Post
                        That she did! She even said she liked "any episode where she got to kiss RDA" lol.

I thought of the same question for her, too. Too bad I won't be going to any cons where she'll be there any time soon Maybe someone else will ask her!
                        i remember the scifi lowdown special they had for SG-1 Season 8.5 and ATL 1.5, Rick was joking around when he said "In this scene i have to kiss Amanda. I have to kiss Amanda!"

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Here it is . . . June:

Sweet shippy dreams!
                            *virtual green*

It's beautiful, love the colours.
                            Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                            If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Here it is . . . June:
                                [/URL]

Sweet shippy dreams!
                                Time well spent.

Great job Hlndncr.

Fems I'm really glad you still post these.

They're great.

I hope you know though that we'll expect and look forward to these for years to come.... 2014, 2015 and so on and so on.

The standard must be maintained now
                                sigpic
                                sig by Mada
                                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Working...
                                X