Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'abc's of *made up* episode titles of sam/jack

a - 'always' - jack confesses his love to sam before he thinks she's going to die.
    b - 'broca undivided' - jack and sam catch a virus that brings out the animal in them.
    c - 'chimera' - sam finds out her annoying neighbor is actually a figment of her concussion induced imagination.
    d - 'dream a little dream of me' - a rare offworld plant causes the team to fall asleep and enter the world of dreams, unleashing their hearts true desires.
    e - 'evasive maneuvers' - sam and jack needs to stay close together while hiding from humanform replicators.
    f - 'for a reason' - sam meets an AU jack with an important, eye-opening message for this reality's jack and her.
    g - 'gone fishing' - hammond arrives at his office finding a cryptic message written in jack's handwriting, only to discover that sam is missing too.
    h - 'hero for a day' - a deranged human who has amazingly accurate information on the Stargate kidnaps sam and jack and demands info.
    Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
    My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

a - 'always' - jack confesses his love to sam before he thinks she's going to die.
      b - 'broca undivided' - jack and sam catch a virus that brings out the animal in them.
      c - 'chimera' - sam finds out her annoying neighbor is actually a figment of her concussion induced imagination.
      d - 'dream a little dream of me' - a rare offworld plant causes the team to fall asleep and enter the world of dreams, unleashing their hearts true desires.
      e - 'evasive maneuvers' - sam and jack needs to stay close together while hiding from humanform replicators.
      f - 'for a reason' - sam meets an AU jack with an important, eye-opening message for this reality's jack and her.
      g - 'gone fishing' - hammond arrives at his office finding a cryptic message written in jack's handwriting, only to discover that sam is missing too.
      h - 'hero for a day' - a deranged human who has amazingly accurate information on the Stargate kidnaps sam and jack and demands info.
      i - 'invisible colonel' - Colonel Carter becomes invisible and shows General O'neill all her knowledge on stealth maneuvers

Comment

Woo-hoo, I am chief engineer and creates more effective shield technology. That's awesome... I feel a Scottish accent coming on... Aye Captain!

Actually, I'm probably better suited for the the southern accent of Tucker as apposed to Scotty's brogue.

Back to Stargate==>

Comment

i - 'invisible colonel' - Colonel Carter becomes invisible and shows General O'neill all her knowledge on stealth maneuvers
          J - 'jellogate' - the team bring back a gelatinous plant. Too late, they discover it is a sentient being, and it starts to take over the SGC covering everything in a jello-like goo.
          Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
          If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Gah, can't think of one for K... Anyone else? And, Imagine, I love 'jellogate'...
            Last edited by Simlead; 25 May 2013, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post

J - 'jellogate' - the team bring back a gelatinous plant. Too late, they discover it is a sentient being, and it starts to take over the SGC covering everything in a jello-like goo.
              What color of jello gooo???

Note: I see that I get to install seatbelts on all Bridge Officers' chairs ...... Jack???

Comment

Someone in the art thread suggested me to convert my "gone fishing" sign in a tshirt. I have no idea if it's printable or not but I fought all day with PS and this is the result (I can actually choose whatever combination of colors I want). What do you think?

ps: the background is transparent in my original files

sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  What color of jello gooo???

Note: I see that I get to install seatbelts on all Bridge Officers' chairs ...... Jack???
                  BLUE

Oooh I like the top and the bottom ones XF
                  Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                  If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                    BLUE
                    A base of blue jello... I'd watch that episode a million times just to see the reactions.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    Someone in the art thread suggested me to convert my "gone fishing" sign in a tshirt. I have no idea if it's printable or not but I fought all day with PS and this is the result (I can actually choose whatever combination of colors I want). What do you think?

http://imageshack.us/a/img841/8523/g...gheart2.th.png
                    http://imageshack.us/a/img839/6575/g...gheart4.th.png
                    http://imageshack.us/a/img189/5474/g...gheart3.th.png
                    http://imageshack.us/a/img401/2676/g...gheart5.th.png
                    They're amazing, XF! If I could, I'd wear them.

Comment

I really want this one, XF

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                        I really want this one, XF
                        If I find I way to print them I'll let you know. Besides I'll see you next year!
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

k - 'knights and maidens' - stranded in a medieval society, sam and jack has to do their best to blend in.

Comment

If I find I way to print them I'll let you know. Besides I'll see you next year!
                            Indeed

Comment

Amanda finally saw the vids I made for her past bdays! I can die happy now!
                              How wonderful!!

What did she say?

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                              Just finished a fic where Trinity1.0 has come up with a shippy reason for the donut in this scene with the fic Custard.
                              Thanks iiradned.

I did Custard in response to a prompt on the thread but I forgot which Shipper brought it up.

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post

Would love to see that ep Roque

They're all so cool.

Great job as usual Chemmy.
                              Last edited by trinity3; 25 May 2013, 12:40 PM. Reason: Removed my duplicated 'k' post and added it below
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

k - 'knights and maidens' - stranded in a medieval society, sam and jack has to do their best to blend in.
                                k - 'Kiss of truth' Sequel to 'dream a little dream of me' After experiencing each others' dreams, Sam and Jack are forced to discuss why they both practically had the same dream, involving a kiss that neither of them can forget, leading to them actually kissing in their our reality.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Mada
                                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Working...
                                X