No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted to wait until Valentinship to upload it on YT...but a little devil (any reference to members of this thread is purely coincidental ) told me to do it before!
    Your opinions?

sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      If I understand the question properly, then no, I'm not having that problem. I click on the little star, the box pops up, I type in my comment, and then click on the "add to reputation" box.
      Okay. Well I have determined I am weird

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
      The last time I tried greening, I didn't even get a box. It just automatically gave the green, without letting me leave a comment. The only way I've gotten it to let me leave a message is to open it in a new tab, lol, which is a serious pain.
      Oh goody, I'm not alone in having problems

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
      Ahhhhh....a little something left over from last year's Valenship:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....TOO......FLUFFY.....*runs out*

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
      my rep thingy works OK.....or at least it was last time I used it.....
      I think we have determined I am weird
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        It would have been even worse when Jack got beamed up right on the moment he was reeling in.
        I wrote this right before GW crashed. It's completely Jann's fault, she was asking for it after all. Just a drabble: Interruptus

EDIT: Also, anyone have a cap of the SGU scene in Jack's office when he's playing Chess? PM me... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          *sob* She was a Colonel... Thor's dead, Jann.

I figured you had, it was just funny cause I totally agree with you... vacation plans would be awfully subject-to-change without notice...
          *sticks fingers in ears and hums loudly* I'm ignoring that episode or at least that moment. Thor is still alive and well...it wasn't a hologram but the real one

*iz ignorant*

Yup poor S/J

As for the threads I think there were multiple threads before the last one because, if I remember my Ship history lessons well, they had to get a new one everytime they made 1000 posts...
          Correct me if I'm wrong

And Woohooo GW is finally back *happy sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

I wrote this right before GW crashed. It's completely Jann's fault, she was asking for it after all. Just a drabble: Interruptus

EDIT: Also, anyone have a cap of the SGU scene in Jack's office when he's playing Chess? PM me... Thanks!
            Of course blame me No problems with it though

Sorry don't have the fic...
            sigpic

Comment

Awesome! I'm glad you let us see it now! Thanks, XFChemist! You rock!
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes. I feel like my body is getting older and my mind is getting younger. Anyone else have this problem?

I know it is my birthday, but I decided to make something today to share with everyone. I think this one might be it for awhile. I need to pace myself. Here is my latest sig.

It is another episode sig. I found all the pics from Season 5 Revelations. Jack was making all these different faces and Sam kind of puckers her lips like she wants to kiss every single one of them. It gave me the idea to make this.

BTW, Happy Birthday to Nell, my sister from another mother (and father).
                Oh you are really good at this And happy belated birthday

Fun read
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  I wanted to wait until Valentinship to upload it on YT...but a little devil (any reference to members of this thread is purely coincidental ) told me to do it before!
                  Your opinions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYlc8GnqPzQ
                  Me likes!!!!! And I have no idea what you're talking about

I totally had something different in mind while reading this!!! I think Jann probably did too. You tease!

Loved it btw.
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

that was a great read

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    Your opinions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYlc8GnqPzQ
                    i loved this video!! i thought it was fantastic!
                    sigpic
                    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                      Sam & Jack on honeymoon... Seriously? Y'all can actually imagine them coming out of the bedroom in anything less than two weeks? Cause I can't....
                      I'm with you, BrenRen. With all that pent up UST, they won't be coming out of the bedroom for awhile. Maybe for Jack's favorite food substitute.
                      sigpic
                      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

I'm with you, BrenRen. With all that pent up UST, they won't be coming out of the bedroom for awhile. Maybe for Jack's favorite food substitute.
                        haha all that UST, im not sure even that could get them out of there
                        sigpic

Comment

Gatorade works better....

And my first Valenship sig:

I've got another planned. One not quite so, you know... Crack!

Comment

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...alenship10.jpg

I LOVE IT haha its epic
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...alenship10.jpg

To keep up with Sam (we have seen her get rough with Pete), Jack will have to switch to Gatorade.

Nice sig, just one thing. It is hard for me to read the text. It blends into the background.

Destiny - does Jack and Sam take it out for a joy ride and go parking somewhere in a distant galaxy where no one can bother their fishing techniques?
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

To keep up with Sam (we have seen her get rough with Pete), Jack will have to switch to Gatorade.

Nice sig, just one thing. It is hard for me to read the text. It blends into the background.

Destiny - does Jack and Sam take it out for a joy ride and go parking somewhere in a distant galaxy where no one can bother their fishing techniques?
                                probably would if they could!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X