Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after they take down the Super Soldier(1)

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack to Atlantis. One for her quarters (just him) and one for the office (fishing together)
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Season 7: Lost City: Jack and Sam make a bet over a crossword puzzle (8)

vs.

Season 7: Heroes 1: Sam goes on camera and gushes about Jack (16)

I'm going with the camera moment. It seems Sam wasn't expecting the conversation to head into a more personal line of questioning. She gets a little awkward when he mentions opposites attract. Then when she mentions "even if there was potential for something more and I'm not saying there is"...she looks straight at the camera like hey, believe me and then at the end she takes a big gulp. Mmmhmm, we believe you, that you have a special "bond" with your CO.

He's an amazing man...enough said.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

hlndncr, I was posting the same time you were. Darn, hey at least the camera moment won.

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after they take down the Super Soldier (2)

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack to Atlantis. One for her quarters (just him) and one for the office (fishing together)

I have to go with holding scene. One because it's Jack holding Sam and two because I have only seen the first three episodes of Atlantis (couldn't get into it). Again...Jack holding Sam. I'll always be here to protect you. I'll wait until you're ready. One of those rare moments where he's being Jack taking care of Sam, not the Colonel or the Major...just Jack and Sam. Awww...
        sigpic

Comment

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after they take down the Super Soldier (2)

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack to Atlantis. One for her quarters (just him) and one for the office (fishing together) (1)

going with pics, b/c they're *proof* of togetherness.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack to Atlantis. One for her quarters (just him) and one for the office (fishing together) (1)

going with pics, b/c they're *proof* of togetherness.
            Maybe I should try Atlantis again for moments like these.
            sigpic

Comment

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after they take down the Super Soldier (3)
              vs.

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                Maybe I should try Atlantis again for moments like these.
                I only watched s4
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                  By now, they are an old married couple.
                  Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                  They are an old married couple (now -personal head canon). >.<

EDIT: LOL -Ikorni beat me to it, I see...
                  Note to self: Never mention marriage. XD
                  Okay, they are.
                  Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                  My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is...

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after they take down the Super Soldier (4)
                    vs.

sigpic
                    Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after they take down the Super Soldier (5)
                      vs.

Poor thing, she's so exhausted, both physically and mentally, that she really needs the support of Jack. She has 'hit the wall' and now must rely on someone else to see her through. That she relies on Jack, and that he unstintingly supports her, is telling.
                      sigpic

Comment

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after they take down the Super Soldier (5)
                        vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack to Atlantis. One for her quarters (just him) and one for the office (fishing together) (2)
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after they take down the Super Soldier (6)

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack to Atlantis. One for her quarters (just him) and one for the office (fishing together) (2)

As much as the pics of Jack are nice, the Death Knell moment is just so full of emotion and Jack reaching out to her.....he doesn't do that often.

Comment

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after they take down the Super Soldier (6)

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack to Atlantis. One for her quarters (just him) and one for the office (fishing together) (3)
                            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after they take down the Super Soldier (7)

vs.

SGA: Sam brings two pictures of Jack to Atlantis. One for her quarters (just him) and one for the office (fishing together) (3)

Comment

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after they take down the Super Soldier (8)

vs.

Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                                My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Working...
                                X