Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

]The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 4: Entity: Jack isn’t ready to let Sam go; so he tells Janet to "give it a minute"

vs.

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after her ordeal with the Super Soldier (1)

Because there's touching involved
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 4: Entity: Jack isn’t ready to let Sam go; so he tells Janet to "give it a minute"

vs.

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after her ordeal with the Super Soldier (2)

While I love me some angst the Entity moment would have been pretty much the same had it been any other member of SG-1 there, I think. Pulling the plug is always difficult even when you're just a bystander and in this case I believe Jack would have also asked for a minute if it had been Daniel, Teal'c, Hammond or Janet herself, especially considering who did the zatting here...

What I like about Death Knell is that Jack gives Sam a moment and she actually takes it, because she needs it - him. She doesn't often take comfort from him when they're on duty (let alone in the field) and it just goes to show how she was probably ready to give up right before Jack (and Teal'c) showed up. Then, behind their rock as shelter, he gives her a shoulder to lean on while Teal'c keeps an eye on their surroundings, guarding their moment.

vs

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

vs.

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after her ordeal with the Super Soldier (3)

Ahhhhh so difficult choice!
          I go with DK because Jack could at least comfort her in that situation!

Btw Happy Easter!
          sigpic
          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Season 4: Entity: Jack isn’t ready to let Sam go; so he tells Janet to "give it a minute" (1)

vs.

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after her ordeal with the Super Soldier (3)
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Season 4: Entity: Jack isn’t ready to let Sam go; so he tells Janet to "give it a minute" (1)

vs.

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after her ordeal with the Super Soldier (4)

Both of them are so close, but I have to agree with the others. That moment in DK, it's like there are no regulations and nothing stopping the two from taking comfort from each other.
              Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
              My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

vs.

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after her ordeal with the Super Soldier (5)

Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh Hlndncr you are sooooo evil These are two of my favorite episodes in the entire series.... seems kinda wrong that both times Sam is in pain but she's so strong and I love watching the guys try to rescue her hehe.... hmm maybe I should find myself a caveman :X
                    sigpic

Comment

vs.

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after her ordeal with the Super Soldier (6)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Happy Easter to all who Celebrate this Blessed Day!

And as always, Jack and Sam forever!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

vs.

Season 7: Death Knell: Jack holds Sam after her ordeal with the Super Soldier (7)

Sam is so exhausted, all her defenses are down. She knows who she can trust. And it's not misplaced!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                            Oh Hlndncr you are sooooo evil These are two of my favorite episodes in the entire series.... seems kinda wrong that both times Sam is in pain but she's so strong and I love watching the guys try to rescue her hehe.... hmm maybe I should find myself a caveman :X
                            As selene would say: Bwahahahah *steeples fingers menacingly*

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                              As selene would say: Bwahahahah *steeples fingers menacingly*
                              Lol well it's going to take me a while to chose lol. Isn't it after Entity that the flirting seems to dial back a bit after Jack realized how important she was and maybe feels a little guilty for having to shoot her... maybe I'm just imagning things lol. Anyway before I forget

Happy Easter Shippers!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Do you think Jack would organized an egg hunting for his children?
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X