Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

That scene makes me cry, 'I'm just glad you're okay' so sad. Hate that they killed Janet
      Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
      If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
        The Best of the Ship is . . .

Season 5: Enemies - Jack loses a verbal sparing match with Jacob and Sam flippantly tells him, "Welcome to my life." (4)

vs.

Continuum: Sam loses focus when she realizes Jack is dead and Cam has to snap her out of it (4)

I just love Sam's line and that scene.
        Just corrected the vote tally.

Season 5: Enemies - Jack loses a verbal sparing match with Jacob and Sam flippantly tells him, "Welcome to my life." (11)

vs.

Continuum: Sam loses focus when she realizes Jack is dead and Cam has to snap her out of it (7)
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

sorry, blatantly wasn't paying attention
          Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
          If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Season 5: Enemies - Jack loses a verbal sparing match with Jacob and Sam flippantly tells him, "Welcome to my life." (12)

vs.

Continuum: Sam loses focus when she realizes Jack is dead and Cam has to snap her out of it (7)
            sigpic

Comment

Season 5: Enemies - Jack loses a verbal sparing match with Jacob and Sam flippantly tells him, "Welcome to my life." (12)

vs.

Continuum: Sam loses focus when she realizes Jack is dead and Cam has to snap her out of it (8)
              sigpic
              sig by Mada
              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                Thanks, Samfan13 - I'm a newbie on this forum and I think my vote "got lost" while my post was in queue to be reviewed by a moderator
                Welcome
                sigpic
                sig by Mada
                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Season 5: Enemies - Jack loses a verbal sparing match with Jacob and Sam flippantly tells him, "Welcome to my life." (13)

vs.

Continuum: Sam loses focus when she realizes Jack is dead and Cam has to snap her out of it (8)

Love the scene from Enemies!! I'm heading back to the fluff clouds

Comment

Season 5: Enemies - Jack loses a verbal sparing match with Jacob and Sam flippantly tells him, "Welcome to my life." (14)

vs.

sigpic

Comment

Season 5: Enemies - Jack loses a verbal sparing match with Jacob and Sam flippantly tells him, "Welcome to my life."(14)

vs.

Continuum: Sam loses focus when she realizes Jack is dead and Cam has to snap her out of it (9)
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Season 5: Enemies - Jack loses a verbal sparing match with Jacob and Sam flippantly tells him, "Welcome to my life."(15)

vs.

Continuum: Sam loses focus when she realizes Jack is dead and Cam has to snap her out of it (9)

Comment

Season 5: Enemies - Jack loses a verbal sparing match with Jacob and Sam flippantly tells him, "Welcome to my life."(16)

vs.

Continuum: Sam loses focus when she realizes Jack is dead and Cam has to snap her out of it (9)[/QUOTE]

And welcome him she did!
                          sigpic

Comment

Season 5: Enemies - Jack loses a verbal sparing match with Jacob and Sam flippantly tells him, "Welcome to my life."(16)

vs.

Continuum: Sam loses focus when she realizes Jack is dead and Cam has to snap her out of it (10)

I love all Jacob/Jack interaction, but personally I don't find that scene very shippy.

So for me, it's angst all the way baby!

Tonight's winner is "Welcome to my life."

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle.

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 4: The Light: Sam learns that Jack made (and lost) a bet about her with Daniel

vs.

Season 7: Lost City: Jack tries to out smart Sam on a crossword puzzle. (1)

*Runs in* Up, down, charmed....strange! Quarks baby! lol I have to go with the crossword, because it's just...sweet. *runs back out to face looming uni essay deadline*
                                "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X