Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok small fangirl squee coming up...

Spoiler:
    Remarkaba just reviewed 3 of my stories! Aaaaahhh! Apologies I just love her stuff and for her to like my stuff is just... well... crazy. Mahhhhh!

Sorry, back to the important business of shipping these two...

Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Flower View Post

Spoiler:
      Remarkaba just reviewed 3 of my stories! Aaaaahhh! Apologies I just love her stuff and for her to like my stuff is just... well... crazy. Mahhhhh!

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/...1_410_0755.jpg
      That's great! I've had a few of those moments myself and they also made me squee!

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I love it when writers who're more established in a fandom review my stories and like them and leave reviews too!
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Flower View Post

Spoiler:

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/...1_410_0755.jpg
          Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          I love it when writers who're more established in a fandom review my stories and like them and leave reviews too!
          Me, too, because I haven't been posting my stuff for very long (or very much lol). I had a moment like that with my latest story when not a zatarc reviewed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post
            Is Jack and Sam really your only ship? They're my favourite, but I must say... There are some great ones out there.
            i was into other ships before s/j, and even some after, but nothing comes close to my love affair with s/j. my other ships remark was a joke.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Dang! You read it already? My all time favourite FF is called Pete and the Temple of Doom.
              Yep, I think I read it last year. Absolutely recommend it!

Comment

Somebody has a birthday tomorrow....

sigpic

Comment

Is Jack and Sam really your only ship? They're my favourite, but I must say... There are some great ones out there.
                  It's my one and only ship. Or, rather, it's the only one I follow.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    It's my one and only ship. Or, rather, it's the only one I follow.
                    before sam/jack, i was into troi/riker. but when i discovered s/j... all my other ships became meh.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Dang! You read it already? My all time favourite FF is called Pete and the Temple of Doom.
                      Love that story!
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        before sam/jack, i was into troi/riker. but when i discovered s/j... all my other ships became meh.

I know what you mean.
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Sam/Jack was the first pairing i ever shipped (i mean who ships characters at 10 years old?)

Comment

Happy Birthday Pol and Ladyjeep
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              Sam/Jack was the first pairing i ever shipped (i mean who ships characters at 10 years old?)
                              Actually, I did. I think my first ship was Scarecrow and Mrs. King...then Stacy and Jim on TJ Hooker (yes, I watched it lol), Bonnie and Michael on Knight Rider...well, I'll just stop there, because now I've completely dated myself lol.

Comment

I loved Scarecrow and Mrs. King. However, I think my first ship was Kirk / Janice Rand (now who's dating themselves???!!!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X