Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    But will make up for it by sharing... umm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht1gzcB2QGw

Just as a matter of interest, this one is blocked in a lot of countries and I am wondering if embedding it gets around that? Let me know if you can't see it.
    What a lovely video (I love Sarah M. (I can't spell her name so sue me)). Why is it banned? Too angsty? Cuz it was rockin' the angst.

Comment

I thought they were both phenomenal. In fact, I was watching them on my second screen (my computer has two monitors) while I was trying to write a chapter in my "Team Building" series, and ended up not being able to write humor because of the angst! I guess I'll go quilt a while and wait for the angst to subside!
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
        For example, I did it for my friend Akachan...and, coming back in topic, this is her amazing vid
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEfxn2e0MB8
        Shame on me for only now starting to watch vids (hey, now that they're embedded it's so much easier). That one... WOW. Very very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          I agree with them!
          I spend much time to edit a video and I don't like that other people use part of my work! Lately I also saw some vids VERY similar to mine...but this is another thing...
          If you want I can give you the clips, I have many of them already saved as avi.files in my pc.
          For example, I did it for my friend Akachan...and, coming back in topic, this is her amazing vid
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEfxn2e0MB8
          I would actually need some clips, because right now most of my SG DVDs are packed away in storage. Would you mind getting some clips for me. Just the plain ones. I want to maybe finish a vid by Valenship If you could do that would be fantistic.
          Oh, I saw one of your vids on YT (You do go under the same name there, right?) And it was amazing!

+ =
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
            What a lovely video (I love Sarah M. (I can't spell her name so sue me)). Why is it banned? Too angsty? Cuz it was rockin' the angst.
            No just blocked in some countries for copyright I assume. Which is odd because I have other Sarah Mclachlan videos and they're not blocked. This one for instance (and if you thought that was angsty, this one will make you weep):

And just for Akamaimom, some humour (sort of) to chase away the angst fairies:

(hopefully I am making up for all the off topicking. )
            sigpic

Comment

Shame on me for only now starting to watch vids (hey, now that they're embedded it's so much easier). That one... WOW. Very very nice.
              You know, YT is VERYYYYYYYY dangerous...you can spend on it much time watching vids My friends call this thing "youtunnel"

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
              I would actually need some clips, because right now most of my SG DVDs are packed away in storage. Would you mind getting some clips for me. Just the plain ones. I want to maybe finish a vid by Valenship If you could do that would be fantistic.
              Oh, I saw one of your vids on YT (You do go under the same name there, right?) And it was amazing!

+ =
              Yes, I use the same nickname on YT. Send me a PM with the list of the clips that you need.
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                No just blocked in some countries for copyright I assume. Which is odd because I have other Sarah Mclachlan videos and they're not blocked. This one for instance (and if you thought that was angsty, this one will make you weep):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyKM4FJqm8w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYIjWOrmPLw

(hopefully I am making up for all the off topicking. )
                Cags - both of those have inspired me to write a couple one-shots. I loved "Dirty Little Secret" - I like how you slowed down Jack's response to Carter looking at him for talking about "I wish" about two Carters. Oh yeah, dirty little secret LOL

Comment

Nope. Sorry. Still angsty. Still going to have to go and work on this &%$*%* quilt with the too short batting to get my funny juices flowing! But thanks, and I'd still love to have these on my iPod so that I can enjoy them wherever I need a Jack/Sam kiss fest. . .

But please. Don't start the OT thing again--I don't want to be responsible for it again!
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Here here!! :: raises shipper glass full of shippy wine ::

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p.../WOOkiss-2.jpg
                    How Jack gets Sam to stop talking techno babble.

I am *NOT* doing that for any of you :: glares ::

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    I posted it earlier...didn't work

Perhaps another kiss?

Despite the fact that this is alternate timeline Sam and Jack, it's one of my favorite kisses of theirs. Grace is number one I think, then this one, then WoO.
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

OK one last video and then I need to cook dinner.

This one is more Jack than SJ (not mine) so I'll spoiler it...

Spoiler:

...but, I have to say, if you take the context of fishing being, well, fishing, then it's really very shippy indeed.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                        Nope. Sorry. Still angsty. Still going to have to go and work on this &%$*%* quilt with the too short batting to get my funny juices flowing! But thanks, and I'd still love to have these on my iPod so that I can enjoy them wherever I need a Jack/Sam kiss fest. . .

But please. Don't start the OT thing again--I don't want to be responsible for it again!
                        Do you want a funny vid? A bit of auto-advertisement :

sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Ummm... Have I somehow entered an AU???

What the heck is going on here? Everything is different! No more *Green* love? Really???

Oh, Hi Campers! Sorry I disappeared. Got sucked into the checst-cold-black-hole for a while. Feeling better now, I think, but more than a wee bit confused.... And not necessarily in a good way....
                          Love and hot fudge,
                          Bren Ren
                          ~
                          My stories!
                          ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                            Ummm... Have I somehow entered an AU???

What the heck is going on here? Everything is different! No more *Green* love? Really???

Oh, Hi Campers! Sorry I disappeared. Got sucked into the checst-cold-black-hole for a while. Feeling better now, I think, but more than a wee bit confused.... And not necessarily in a good way....
                            Hey Bren,
                            Yes you have entered into an AU. Just kidding. The Forum got updated. You'll get used to it... eventually... Maybe... It has taken me a while and still nothing... Just disregard everything I just said. *Iz confuzzled too*
                            sigpic

Comment

Ooohh we're posting vids!

Love this one
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, this is an... interesting update. I miss the black. And the *Green*, But the pages I went back thru to catch-up are certainly scrolling through much quicker, and I gotta admit, I like the YouTube embedding, so... I dunno. Not quite sold on this, but I doubt there's much I can do, so...

Kissy gif time!!!

And just because I can...

DrJacksonAccountedfor-1.jpg
                                DanielJackson is secure, O'Neill.
                                Love and hot fudge,
                                Bren Ren
                                ~
                                My stories!
                                ~

sigpic

Comment

Working...