fems in the gutter? Sooooo strange...
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      fems in the gutter? Sooooo strange...
      I know, right? It boggles the mind...

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Loving the chat today guys, so much to catch up on!

I did get to try blue jello during my visit to hlndncr's for Shipmas and it was great and I was very grateful that I got to try some while visiting the US. Meant to have some at Selene's last weekend too but we remembered it too late.

To keep on topic: I also love that scene where Sam grabs the side arm, it's just a beautiful thing to behold - they work so well together. *looks down at fems in gutter and shakes head* not again fems!
        Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
          So, if our current PM has his way, we may not be part of it for much longer (which is bad for many reasons although is an increasingly popular idea amongst Uk citizens).
          Hopefully there will be referendum before any decisions made

Eating jaffa cakes as typing
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
            I don't see why you should get banned from the thread because you hate a character. As long as it's not outright 'bashing', any articulate response about it would (and should) be accepted.

I feel differently about Sam getting a life. In fact, I thought that her actions were out of character and her chance at normal stemmed from a brain trauma/hallucination which she thought was real, an action that any rational human being would dismiss as soon as the danger and immediate trauma had passed and he/she were thinking clearly again. Within a day at max. More so because she has always prided herself as a rational scientist. But Sam seemed to grab that idea in a desperate hold and ran with it, almost as if chanting a mantra to prevent herself from acknowledging she was doing something immeasurably stupid.

And Pete came about because of this? I have to admit I lost my respect for the both of them throughout this story arc. Some might argue it's a flaw in her character that makes her realistic. But even the reasoning during the hallucination made no sense to me, no matter how much I try to examine that argument about Jack 'being the safe bet'.

But I still ship because I can't imagine anything else other than S/J.
            Re being banned from the thread.. I was just kidding that you guys would petition for me to be taken off

I accept your thinking on Sam getting a life. That's cool. But if we're going with rational, who works 8 years with someone you know you're in love with without ever having a real discussion (certainly not the keep it in the room thing) and deciding on a way forward.

Whether that person is also in love with you, whether for reasons of rank etc it can't happen right now, whether you move on. Thinking that Sam, being the georgeous, genius, loveable person that she is, never had a man in her life for that length of time.....

.... I don't know.

That's why I'm glad she had the 'Pete' experience. At least I can understand why Pete happened.

Just mho.

I think it was one of those "E-number" food ingredients that they were concerned caused hyperactivity/ADHD in kids or that it was potentially harmful in large quantities. They removed the blue sweets from smarties packets a few years ago until they could change the colouring used.

*shrugs* who knows! The EU have some weird food regulations!

Edit: lol Fems you beat me to it!
            Well that makes sense.

Couldn't have Sam coming down with hyperactivity or ADHD symptoms could we?

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
            I can't ever look at Jaffa cakes again without thinking of Teal'c. And after a while...that takes on quite a few different meanings....
            In DEED!
            sigpic
            sig by Mada
            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Flower View Post
              *looks down at fems in gutter and shakes head* not again fems!
              Muahaha!

And to get you all to join me...

Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I love the part where Sam grabs Jack's sidearm from "It's Good To Be King", it's so smoothly done. (Makes me think she's had practice at grabbing his thigh lol!)
                Originally posted by fems View Post
                ... or his sidearm!

*continues to splash in the gutter*

Yeah baby!

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post

**iz jealous**
                sigpic
                sig by Mada
                As a matter of FIC

Comment

... or his sidearm!

*continues to splash in the gutter*
                  Hehe well I did think of that, may I join you in the gutter?
                  Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Hehe well I did think of that, may I join you in the gutter?
                    Of course! Everyone's wellcome!

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Here is an appeal from Amanda but it impacts on all those actors and crew we love from the Stargate shows and Sanctuary. I would especially urge all the BC residents to sign. You are the people the BC politicians will listen to:

This is important. Show the love and please sign. Many thanks. Xo Lets keep this film industry alive. http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/SAVE_BC_FILM/?wtvxRdb ...

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
                        Hopefully there will be referendum before any decisions made

Well, there seems to be a bit of a rebellion against Mr Cameron just now including Obama wading in so hopefully!

Who directed It's Good to be King? Martin Wood at all?
                        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Well, there seems to be a bit of a rebellion against Mr Cameron just now including Obama wading in so hopefully!

Who directed It's Good to be King? Martin Wood at all?
                          Story by: Michael Greenburg & Peter DeLuise, and Joseph Mallozzi & Paul Mullie
                          Teleplay by: Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie
                          Directed by: William Gereghty

On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Muahaha!

And to get you all to join me...

That slow-mo vid is amazing!
                            "I'd rather have died myself than lose Carter... Because I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to."
                            My Fics | My Twitter

Comment

Signed it EH-T!
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Story by: Michael Greenburg & Peter DeLuise, and Joseph Mallozzi & Paul Mullie
                                Teleplay by: Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie
                                Directed by: William Gereghty

Maybe there is more ppl on our side than we think
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X