Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    has anyone listened to the 'window of opportunity' podcast on gateworld's home page? i'm afraid to...

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2012/0...f-opportunity/
    Why are you afraid? Diane is a shipper. No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      Why are you afraid? Diane is a shipper. No worries.
      oh, good, it's diane in there! i thought it was just the guys.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        oh, good, it's diane in there! i thought it was just the guys.
        The guys are alright. Darren has admitted to being a closet shipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          It's a little early yet for opening presents under the tree, so until then...
          http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5..._Halloween.gif
          Jack should be happy. Hanging out with two beautiful girls and getting candy! Maybe he's cranky cos there is no cake??
          "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

The guys are alright. Darren has admitted to being a closet shipper.
            i don't think darren's anti at all, i'm just glad a 'shipper' is there too.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

You forgot Jonas Quinn too!

Comment

All very good elements to add to your story - WHY are folks missing?
                sigpic

Comment

Hey Shippers!

I'm away for a few days and you guys are playing around in the gutter huh.

Make room for me

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                  Delicate. Slow. Intimate.

It just seems like the kind of kiss that would be shared between them many times to come in those private moments when they don't have put up a front, when they are just themselves.

"Hand caressing head indicates increasing trust between two people because heads are extremely vulnerable - only those we feel close to can touch without us jumping or protesting."

-this is a quote with similar content that I have read before; it is a concise explaination as to why this kiss (and to a certain extent, the Moebius kiss) resonate with me.
                  Delicate. Slow. Intimate.

Just thought that bore repeating

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post

EDIT: That said...I'm gonna go sit on the couch with my love. SaraB out.
                  No agnst for you huh

Sara you sound like Sam post Threads **sigh**

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                  i like to think that their first proper real kiss would be just like the grace kiss, because in my own mind i can see sometime after threads they are talking and Sam kind of jumping Jack and kissing him like that
                  I like the idea of Sam jumping Jack but I think their first kiss probably wouldn't be quite as passionate initially. Maybe by the second one though
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

Nola where's Janet and Cassie? I think you have to make the table bigger.
                    Originally posted by John Emmanuel Ramos View Post
                    You forgot Jonas Quinn too!
                    Table isn't big enough! It would have to be ridiculous (to have them all on the same side)
                    sigpic

Comment

I love it Nola! We should call you the queen of shippy gifs

I made a little Sam/Jack art for the Artwork for All thread and though I'd share it with you guys

sigpic

Comment

And.. Vala Mal Doran, Cameron Mitchell and Hank Landry are all out of the table too. You should have included them also, but it's full.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Everything starts to overlap when we get into the holiday season. I guess it would be helpful to start considering dates for Shipsgiving. It is almost October after all.

Here are the possible dates (all are Saturday):

Nov. 10
                            Nov. 17
                            Nov. 24

Keep in mind that U.S. Thanksgiving is Nov. 22, and the likely dates for Shipmas are Dec. 15 or 22 (we could hold it as early as Dec. 8, but I wouldn't recommend it).
                            I vote for Nov 10. Nov 17 is not possible for me as at the moment I'm planning to go to Sweden on that weekend, if possible.. And if not on that weekend then the next...
                            This will be my first shippy holiday..
                            Actually I decided to sign up for this forum after I had a look at the ship day thread from July... I thought I want to join that fun..

Comment

Everything starts to overlap when we get into the holiday season. I guess it would be helpful to start considering dates for Shipsgiving. It is almost October after all.

Here are the possible dates (all are Saturday):

Nov. 10
                              Nov. 17
                              Nov. 24

Keep in mind that U.S. Thanksgiving is Nov. 22, and the likely dates for Shipmas are Dec. 15 or 22 (we could hold it as early as Dec. 8, but I wouldn't recommend it).
                              I think I will be on the sidelines for Shipsgiving. I have exams in November and a million assignments to put in before then as well. I really was hoping to participate but I guess I'll still be able to take in the awesome talent you guys possess I may find time to write something for Shipmas however, but it all depends.
                              "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Shipsgiving
                                Nov. 10 (2)
                                Nov. 17 (1)
                                Nov. 24

Might as well start getting votes for this one as well so as get as much lead time for all the talented shippers on here to get stuff made.

Shipmas
                                Dec. 8
                                Dec. 15 (1)
                                Dec. 22
                                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Working...
                                X