The Other Guys

Her distress when he is being tortured

Comment

Season 6
      Allegiance

She stops him from being undiplomatic with the Tok’ra

Sam explaining the overload and Jack without a cup of coffee

The scene with the za’tarc detector and remembering the false reading

He doesn’t call Teal’c off at Jacob’s request but he does when she gives him the look

He doesn’t like her techno talk with the Tok’ra and cuts her off when she tries it with him

He checks out her six, in front of her dad

He likes it when she makes him tingle, with the adjustments to the naquadah reactor

Comment

Season 6
        Cure

The discussion about having a “man friend” and why Tok’ra take hosts

He relies on her when reporting to the SGC and asks her if it’s OK to sign off

Provide each other with sounding board on whether to tell the Tok’ra or not/how to deal with the Tok’ra

Argue over the motivations and reliability of the Tok’ra

Comment

I love that you're able to catch those tiny shippy moments like him checking out her six!! I totally missed that when watching the show lol. I watched the original movie for the first time last night and I can't believe how much of the Stargate world was put into that two hour film! It was interesting to see how it all began and it made a lot of little things make sense, like the lighter and the box of Kleenex.
          sigpic

Comment

Season 6
            Prometheus

He’s mad as hell when he finds out the ship she’s on has been taken over by terrorists

He’s right there as soon as he hears her voice

Jack concerned about Sam as she gets trapped and has to get out of the store room before it takes off

Rescuing her in the nick of time again

He expects her to get them home, but she tells him she can’t

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              Season 6
              Descent

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...PDVD_251-2.jpg
              Almost drowning together in the locked corridor; he holds on to her

From listening to the commentary, Amanda actually was having trouble, and it was RDA helping her for real. If I remember right, the mechanism went too far, or something (malfunction of some kind). Now I'm just going to HAVE to go back and watch again lol.
              Love seeing all of these, hlndncr. Thanks for posting them!

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
                From listening to the commentary, Amanda actually was having trouble, and it was RDA helping her for real. If I remember right, the mechanism went too far, or something (malfunction of some kind). Now I'm just going to HAVE to go back and watch again lol.
                Love seeing all of these, hlndncr. Thanks for posting them!
                I haven't got round to watching any of the commentarys yet so this was interesting news to me, i'm impressed actually that it was actually AT and RDA doing the underwater scenes not stunt doubles.
                sigpic
                Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                  I haven't got round to watching any of the commentarys yet so this was interesting news to me, i'm impressed actually that it was actually AT and RDA doing the underwater scenes not stunt doubles.
                  It was really them! There is a behind-the-scenes Directors series for Decent on the DVDs where they show us how that scene was filmed. It was pretty cool.

FINALLY got through SHIP DAY THREAD!! Happy and sad at the same time. I really hope I'm around more for the next ship holiday, Shipsgiving!!

A big SHOUT-OUT to hlndncr for everything she did for SHIP DAY, thanks for being #1 SHIPPER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                    It was really them! There is a behind-the-scenes Directors series for Decent on the DVDs where they show us how that scene was filmed. It was pretty cool.

FINALLY got through SHIP DAY THREAD!! Happy and sad at the same time. I really hope I'm around more for the next ship holiday, Shipsgiving!!

A big SHOUT-OUT to hlndncr for everything she did for SHIP DAY, thanks for being #1 SHIPPER!!

Are the directors series dvds in the SG1 complete series collection? I'm getting mine in the mail tomorrow along with the Atlantis full series!! I'm so excited
                    sigpic

Comment

Season 6
                      Unnatural Selection

The Enterprise discussion

The discussion with Thor about footwear and how that changes things

His look when she volunteers to let Fifth go into her mind

Her look on his signal in setting the timer

The uneasy discussion at the end

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                        Are the directors series dvds in the SG1 complete series collection? I'm getting mine in the mail tomorrow along with the Atlantis full series!! I'm so excited
                        I'm not sure about that. I bought the seasons individually over the years. But I don't see why they wouldn't include the same bonus features on the complete set. I hope they are included, for your sake!

Comment

Season 6
                          Sight Unseen

Nice looks over the briefing table showing mutual concern for Jonas

Another invitation to go fishing

Comment

hlndncr, all these pics make me want to re-watch Season 6!

Shipper love==>

Comment

Season 6
                              Smoke & Mirrors

She doesn’t believe for a second that he would have shot Kinsey

She defends him to Hammond and Davis

She goes to him in prison, and makes plans to find the people really responsible

She tells Barrett that she has working with Jack and trusting him every day with her life tells her all she needs to know about him

Her upset when he is identified by the gun dealer

Her relentless pursuit of truth to clear his name

Comment

Season 6
                                Paradise Lost

His agreement for her to help Harry and worry when Harry zats her

Her confrontations with Dr Lee

Teal’c noticing her worry about him

Her suggesting to Hammond that they launch a satellite over the planet to find him, and insisting that you can’t put a cost on his life

Her devastation when the Tok’ra can’t find him on the planet (and Hammond notices)

The crying in the locker room

She doesn’t care about possibly getting command of SG1, she’s intent on finding him

Comment

Working...
                                X