Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam-n-Jack-in-<3 View Post
    *pops in* Hello! Long time no see! Been extremely busy with life and that 'other' fandom of mine (Star Wars), but was determined to make it back for Ship Day. My copy of Photoshop has gone AWOL and my SG muse is on life support, so I may not be able to contribute anything.
    Originally posted by iiradned View Post
    Just being there is enough. Who knows maybe your SG muse will make a miraculous recovery.
    Originally posted by fems View Post
    I know I'm still hoping for mine to do so!
    Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    *pokes fems's Muse*
    I'm doing my best to poke all your Muses.

I'll be back in a few minutes with more Poking!

Comment

Two Days 'til Ship Day!

Whoa!

Thor, buddy!

Greetings O’Neill.

You know, as much as I love these little impromptu visits . . .

We’re a little busy around here right now.

The Asgard are aware of your preparations for Ship Day, O’Neill.

Really?

We have been monitoring the Shipper threads on GateWorld for some time.

Comment

Two Days 'til Ship Day!
        (continued)

Then you know we only have two more days to go until Ship Day.

For this reason, the Asgard High Council has sent me to offer you this token of our appreciation of the BEST SHIP EVER.

You’re giving us a brand spanking new Asgard space ship for Ship Day?

Yes.

Sweet!

Comment

Two Days 'til Ship Day!
          (continued again)

As you know, Major Carter blew up the ship we named The O’Neill.

Yes. I did hear about that.

This is its replacement.

Oh, yeah?!

The Samantha Carter-O’Neill.

Oh!

Does Carter know about this?

She does.

She told me to inform you that you are not permitted to blow it up.

D’oh!

Comment

Love your countdown stories, hlndncr!
            sigpic

Comment

An actual ship to represent the ship!

Whooooooooooooooo!
              Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Shipper U Quiz #8: Ordering

Place the following lists in the correct chronological order.

ANSWERS
                Spoiler:

1. b,c,a,d,e
                a) Sam sets Jack up with a playstation.
                b) Jack meets Sam’s dad.
                c) Sam teases Jack about ejector seats.
                d) Sam tells Agent Barrett she’s not exactly single.
                e) There are 18 Sam’s at the SGC.

2. e,d,b,a,c
                a) Teal’c comforts Sam when Jack is lost.
                b) Jack invites Sam to lunch.
                c) Sam calls Jack at home.
                d) Jack kisses Sam from an alternate reality.
                e) Jack invites Sam to go fishing for the first time.

3. a,e,d,c,b
                a) Jack calls Sam Dorothy.
                b) Jack brags about Sam’s leadership skills to Colonel Young
                c) Sam goes to Jack’s house to confront him about her feelings.
                d) Jack approves of Sam calling their new enemy “super soldiers.”
                e) Sam is shocked when Jack closes the iris on Alar.

4. c,b,d,e,a
                a) Kerry breaks up with Jack.
                b) Jack fixes the DHD and saves Sam.
                c) Sam admires Jack’s abs.
                d) Jack wishes there really were more than one Sam.
                e) When Sam is finally having some fun racing space ships Jack warns her not to take any unnecessary risks.

5. d,c,e,b,a
                a) Jack moves to Washington.
                b) Jack grabs Sam by both shoulders in an SGC corridor.
                c) Sam convinces Jack to accept a Tok’ra symbiote.
                d) Sam and Jack discuss the new recruits over Jello.
                e) Sam is promoted to Lt. Colonel.

6. c,b,e,a,d
                a) Jack calls Sam an egghead.
                b) Sam blows up The O’Neill.
                c) Sam is promoted to Major.
                d) Jack is promoted to Brigadier General.
                e) Jack is disappointed when Sam informs him there is no BBQ on board Prometheus.

7. e,c,b,a,d
                a) Sam takes Jack’s sidearm.
                b) Jack calls Sam a National Treasure.
                c) Sam tells Jack to stop fighting with his robot double; they have work to do.
                d) We learn that Sam’s password is fishing.
                e) Jack learns that Sam talks to her plants.

8. a,c,b,d,e
                a) Sam teaches Jack about wormholes using the example of an apple.
                b) Kinsey suggests to the President that Jack and Sam are more than friends.
                c) Sam shoots a Jack imposter.
                d) Sam gets engaged to
                e) Jack comforts Sam and calls her by her first name after she loses two pilots.

9. b,d,e,c,a
                a) Jack tells Elizabeth Weir to bring Sam along the next time they come to his rescue.
                b) Jack eats marriage cake.
                c) Sam takes a position at Area 51.
                d) Sam bites Jack’s hand.
                e) Teal’c comforts Jack when Sam is lost.

10. a,c,d,e,b
                a) Sam calls Jack “quite charming.”
                b) Jack and Sam go fishing.
                c) Jack zats Sam twice.
                d) Jack and Sam are invited to Skaara’s wedding.
                e) Sam tries to clear Jack’s name when he’s accused of murdering Kinsey.

Comment

Shipper U Quiz #9: Guess the Shippy Moment II

Identify the shippy moment from the brief description. Give the name of the show, season, title and episode.

For example: Jack admires Sam in the blue dress.

Answer: SG-1, S1, Emancipation

Spoiler:

1. Jack asks Sam how she's dealing with the twin thing.

2. Sam is devastated by Jack’s death and cannot function back on Earth in the changed timeline.

3. The Enterprise discussion.

4. Jack’s oxygen deprived happiness at seeing Sam and her reply, “Hi, Sir.”

5. Jack in the infirmary pretending like his shoulder doesn’t hurt and teasing Sam about her “science project.”

6. Sitting in the mess hall together eating Jello.

7. The discussion between Jack and Sam about Jack's curling bet with Daniel.

8. Jack accidently lets slip that he wishes for two Samantha Carters, “if only.”

9. Jack knows something is wrong when Sam hasn’t tried to confuse him with technobabble for a couple of days.

10. Sam has a photo of Jack in civvies in her luggage.

Comment

Quiz #9
                    Spoiler:
                    1. Jack asks Sam how she's dealing with the twin thing. SG-1, S3, “Point of View”

2. Sam is devastated by Jack’s death and cannot function back on Earth in the changed timeline. SG-1, S3, “Point of View”

3. The Enterprise discussion. SG-1, S6, “Unnatural Selection”

4. Jack’s oxygen deprived happiness at seeing Sam and her reply, “Hi, Sir.” SG-1, S4, “Tangent”

5. Jack in the infirmary pretending like his shoulder doesn’t hurt and teasing Sam about her “science project.” SG-1, S3, “Spirits”

6. Sitting in the mess hall together eating Jello. SG-1, S5, “Proving Ground”

7. The discussion between Jack and Sam about Jack's curling bet with Daniel. SG-1, S4, “The Light”

8. Jack accidently lets slip that he wishes for two Samantha Carters, “if only.” SG-1, S8, “Gemini”

9. Jack knows something is wrong when Sam hasn’t tried to confuse him with technobabble for a couple of days. SG-1, S8, “Affinity.”

10. Sam has a photo of Jack in civvies in her luggage. SGA, S4, “Reunion”
                    sigpic
                    The Return of King Arthur
                    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I'm...not even going to bother guessing the answers. I know what 1-4 are, but the rest are completely foriegn to me. *facepalm*
                      "Y'know; Lose it. It means, go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No Longer in posession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. WHACKO!!!!!"

The perfect couple!

Comment

Spoiler:

1. Jack asks Sam how she's dealing with the twin thing. SG-1 S3 Point of View.

2. Sam is devastated by Jack’s death and cannot function back on Earth in the changed timeline. SG-1, Continuum.

3. The Enterprise discussion. SG-1, S6 Unnatural Selection.

4. Jack’s oxygen deprived happiness at seeing Sam and her reply, “Hi, Sir.” SG-1, S4 Tangent.

5. Jack in the infirmary pretending like his shoulder doesn’t hurt and teasing Sam about her “science project.” SG-1, S7 Enemy Mine.

6. Sitting in the mess hall together eating Jello. SG-1, S5 Proving Ground.

7. The discussion between Jack and Sam about Jack's curling bet with Daniel. SG-1, S4 The Light.

8. Jack accidently lets slip that he wishes for two Samantha Carters, “if only.” SG-1, S8 Gemini.

9. Jack knows something is wrong when Sam hasn’t tried to confuse him with technobabble for a couple of days. SG-1, S8 Affinity.

10. Sam has a photo of Jack in civvies in her luggage. SGA, S4 Reunion.

sigpic

Comment

Identify the shippy moment from the brief description. Give the name of the show, season, title and episode.

Spoiler:

1. Jack asks Sam how she's dealing with the twin thing. SG-1, S3, Point of view

2. Sam is devastated by Jack’s death and cannot function back on Earth in the changed timeline. SG-1, Continuum

3. The Enterprise discussion. SG-1, S6, Unnatural selection

4. Jack’s oxygen deprived happiness at seeing Sam and her reply, “Hi, Sir.” SG-1, S4, Tangent

5. Jack in the infirmary pretending like his shoulder doesn’t hurt and teasing Sam about her “science project.” SG-1, Spirits I think, so S3

6. Sitting in the mess hall together eating Jello. SG-1, S5, Proving ground

7. The discussion between Jack and Sam about Jack's curling bet with Daniel. SG-1, S4, The light

8. Jack accidently lets slip that he wishes for two Samantha Carters, “if only.” SG-1, S8, Gemini

9. Jack knows something is wrong when Sam hasn’t tried to confuse him with technobabble for a couple of days. SG-1, S8, Affinity

10. Sam has a photo of Jack in civvies in her luggage. SGA, S4, Reunion

sigpic
                          Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Hey, look who's keeping an eye on GW as we get ready for Ship Day!

Comment

Join me at 9pm EST (one half hour from now) for Grace!

Comment

Alright Shippers, it's time for Grace!

Comment

Working...
                                X