Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post

You too huh ? I myself used the jackism peachy to describe a bad/ awkward situation and was reminded of him.
    I actually use peachy all the time, and have for years (when I'm not "ducky" lol)

The thread seems to have developed a much cleaner mind since back in the day. I don't see any thunks hitting the gutter so I'll just let you all imagine where my mind went.
    Actually, I have to admit that mine did a little bit, but I was trying to control it lol.

Comment

Someone at orchestra camp asked me how far it was from colorado to minnesota...you can all guess where my mind went!

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
        Someone at orchestra camp asked me how far it was from colorado to minnesota...you can all guess where my mind went!
        Were they going "fishing"?
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Happy 4th of July!!!!!!

I'll be on the National Mall all day today and watching the fireworks over the Tidal Basin from the steps of the Jefferson Memorial.

Where will Sam & Jack be?

Last edited by hlndncr; 04 July 2012, 05:45 AM.

Comment

They shall be hosting a barbeque, as will I be. Good food and times to be had by all!

For the individuals who are not American, I'll still send some yummy hamburgers and hot dogs and fireworks vibes your way! Because, let's face it... who doesn't like barbeques and fireworks?

Comment

Happy 4th of July everyone! Selene, we are also hosting a BBQ! I'm actually sifting through some Jack and Sam fanfiction before I absolutely have to prepare for the guests.
              sigpic
              Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

I'm hosting the BBQ this year, too! Four families with thirty people between us. Swimming and eating and then fireworks tonight. Happy Fourth of July to all!
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Happy Independence Day to all Americans!

As always, a huge thank you to all of our American military members, past and present. Your continued dedication and sacrifice ensures that the rights provided by the Declaration of Independence will never be taken away from us.
                  Last edited by SamJackShipper93; 04 July 2012, 08:44 AM.
                  sigpic
                  The Return of King Arthur
                  Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                  acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

My AU vid for Ship Day is ready ...but so far only zonamanu knows the story
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          You tease!

I'll be looking forward to another one of your awesome vids. Is everyone else's Ship Day Project(s) coming along nicely as well?
                          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                            Woop woop! Can't wait! I have a grand total of 3 "you know you're a shipper when..." postcards. And a plot for a story but no time to write it.
                            Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Happy Fourth everyone! I've been to the parade, swimming and now off to bbq and fireworks. I am happy to be invited places so I don't have to worry about clean-up!

Now I just have to remember it's a WEDNESDAY, which means work tomorrow! It throws my schedule off when I have a day off in the middle of the week!

As for Jack and Sam, I think they'll go see the fireworks and then afterwards make some fireworks of their own

Comment

Happy 4th Everyone!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X