X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    also and

Hilarious image there.

I have no cute images for my muse; she pretty much wears a bag over her head most of the time because she hides out so much of the time.

I had one pop up recently about just what did SG1 do on those 9-10 days between Revanna and Earth in "Fail Safe". It couldn't have taken Sam more than a day or two to get everything on that cargo ship running efficiently. And I'm pretty sure they'd likely drive each other nuts in that enclosed space the rest of the time.

Unless ... somebody had the bright idea to bring along things to amuse the others with.
    I've wondered about those 10 days too. It's hopping around in a bunny pen of my own.

Comment

also and

Hilarious image there.

I have no cute images for my muse; she pretty much wears a bag over her head most of the time because she hides out so much of the time.

I had one pop up recently about just what did SG1 do on those 9-10 days between Revanna and Earth in "Fail Safe". It couldn't have taken Sam more than a day or two to get everything on that cargo ship running efficiently. And I'm pretty sure they'd likely drive each other nuts in that enclosed space the rest of the time.

Unless ... somebody had the bright idea to bring along things to amuse the others with.
      Lolololol I have to say when my muse in in SJ mode (she's been in 'Castle' mode lately) she usually runs around in a Tok'ra outfit, wearing one of those Serpent Jaffa helmets thats way too big for her, and brandishing a P-90, yelling 'Kree!' and running into things because the helmet makes her unco-ordinated haha
      "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
        Lolololol I have to say when my muse in in SJ mode (she's been in 'Castle' mode lately) she usually runs around in a Tok'ra outfit, wearing one of those Serpent Jaffa helmets thats way too big for her, and brandishing a P-90, yelling 'Kree!' and running into things because the helmet makes her unco-ordinated haha

One ROTFL wasn't enough for that comment.

Comment

One ROTFL wasn't enough for that comment.
          lol
          "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

uncooperative muse
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              uncooperative muse
              LOL love it!

Comment

hopefully just gotta finish this castle one I"m doing first then I'm going to give into the many SJ ideas floating around in my head. Though I must say I don't know if it holds a candle to some of your guys fanfic that I've been reading (which my boyfriend caught me doing on my nook last night. He hasn't stopped teasing me since). It's his fault he got me into stargate again

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  uncooperative muse
                  Excellent!

Comment

Do you believe that I stayed away from Internet for 2 days????
                    I totally blame fems for this cuz I was reading 2 of her fics (Lost/Found) Girl, you should put an addiction warning in the summary!!!
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      Do you believe that I stayed away from Internet for 2 days????
                      I totally blame fems for this cuz I was reading 2 of her fics (Lost/Found) Girl, you should put an addiction warning in the summary!!!

But if I do that then people will shy away from reading it! It's funny you should say that though, considering someone else said the same thing about TCD earlier today. And I've had a few people mention having to drag themselves away to eat, drink, sleep etc for my first fic (huge 80 chapter monster with a sequel of 25 chapters) too if they read it on their days off.

I think it's the length that does one in because I've had it happen too on a few occasions with other long fics and some of them weren't even that good, but you just keep thinking 'one more chapter' or 'oh, only so many chapters left so I'll just finish reading this and then...' and then before you know it another hour or two have passed! It's so easy to miscalculate.

Same thing with books for me.

Spoiler:
                      Last Friday I'd started reading one of my 'newly' purchased books that had been lying around for weeks since I kept putting it off since I'd already read it once (years ago and my mother has my copy) and wanted to focus on my fic instead. But I figured it wouldn't hurt to read a bit. That turned into most of the evening and then I realized I'd forgotten to eat dinner, so I just ate a sandwich and continued to read. All of a sudden it was past midnight and well, I'd already gotten so far so why stop now? In the end I think it was 0300 hours that I finished it and finally turned off the light!

I can get so absorbed into a story that I literally forget things that happen around me. Even as a kid, my brother and I were both 'out' when reading and you had to call our names a dozen times and/or poke us before we realized someone was talking to us...
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

At least you all have plot bunnies that amount to something. I've had one since I wrote my last fic a few years ago, but I just can't get it going.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                          At least you all have plot bunnies that amount to something. I've had one since I wrote my last fic a few years ago, but I just can't get it going.
                          Aw... Here, have one of mine:
                          Spoiler:

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Cute, Fems!
                            sigpic
                            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Tonks32 View Post
                              hopefully just gotta finish this castle one I"m doing first then I'm going to give into the many SJ ideas floating around in my head. Though I must say I don't know if it holds a candle to some of your guys fanfic that I've been reading (which my boyfriend caught me doing on my nook last night. He hasn't stopped teasing me since). It's his fault he got me into stargate again
                              Nothing be be embarrassed about. I think I have read fics by FF writers that are better than some published works I just finished a Castle fic myself, mainly because I needed something small to write seeing as i have no time for my huge SJ story

Comment

Plot bunny...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X