X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Wha---????? You can't stop there.
    You're going to incite Akamai's muse if your not careful
    "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      When I saw the caption on this, I thought of that song by the Honeydrippers (I think).

Come with me, my love,
      To the sea, the sea of love.

I wanna tell you,
      Just how much I love you.

**sigh**

Now, as much as I am anti Jack and Sam dancing, I can totally see that one happening. In the kitchen. After a good night's meal. As they are doing something mundane like washing the dishes, he turns to her and catches a look back and. . . .

**sigh**

Sounds like a premise for a ficlet, Akamaimom!!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
        I can't see S/D ever from a character standpoint. Daniel was married and very committed to his wife right up until she was killed. He would never go out on a date with Sam or anyone else while he was still searching for her. By the time Sha're died in S3 I'm convinced Sam already had feelings for Jack and her relationship with Daniel had long ago crossed over to the brother/sister kind. They would have never considered dating.

Moreoever, I never bought the "clueless Daniel" scenario. He knew about Jack and Sam's attraction to one another and you don't try to go out with the girl your friend is in love with.
        I agree! Daniel and Sam had great camaraderie, but there was never any heat.

Not like these guys!!===>

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
          You're going to incite Akamai's muse if your not careful
          Does Snoopy dance in anticipation.

Comment

Does Snoopy dance in anticipation.
            LOL. Snoopy dance *grin*
            "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

LOL. Snoopy dance *grin*
              Of course, you realize that having done the Snoopy Dance, I'll be wearing my back brace and hobbling around with a cane from throwing my back out, and I'll need something lurfly and fluffy and somewhat guttery to help soothe myself!

Comment

Of course, you realize that having done the Snoopy Dance, I'll be wearing my back brace and hobbling around with a cane from throwing my back out, and I'll need something lurfly and fluffy and somewhat guttery to help soothe myself!
                *grin* someone is 'fishing' for a story haha

Comment

Maybe you should try the dance moves of those Peanuts characters who bend side-to-side and wave their arms, that should be safe on you back

btw, love your new Sam/Jack avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                    Maybe you should try the dance moves of those Peanuts characters who bend side-to-side and wave their arms, that should be safe on you back

btw, love your new Sam/Jack avatar!
                    Thanks about the avatar. I've decided to change it about once a month or so, and now was the time.

Your idea about the dance moves is appropriate for me, but somehow not enthusiastic enough. Maybe something between the two?

Comment

*grin* someone is 'fishing' for a story haha
                      Yeah sure, you betcha!

Comment

Thanks about the avatar. I've decided to change it about once a month or so, and now was the time.
                        I'll be able to switch to custom avatars soon (I'm close to Major status) but I have become so attached to my smirking Jack avatar, I don't know if I can give it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                          I'll be able to switch to custom avatars soon (I'm close to Major status) but I have become so attached to my smirking Jack avatar, I don't know if I can give it up!
                          That Jack pic is cool. Can you really replace that smirk?

Comment

Come and sit with me and my ibuprofen, ice and heat packs. My back is still giving my grief after I put it out last Friday. I have ice cream, chocolate and cookies to help with the pain!
                            The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

Originally posted by Kunoichi View Post
                              Come and sit with me and my ibuprofen, ice and heat packs. My back is still giving my grief after I put it out last Friday. I have ice cream, chocolate and cookies to help with the pain!
                              OT:
                              Spoiler:

Have you tried cherry stone heating packs or cherry stone-filled pillows? My mother and sister both use them for their back problems and claim they work better than regular heating packs etc.
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Marie is such a great storyteller! Someone should really write a fic for this trailer...

sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X