• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best Shippy Episode is . . .

Nemesis/Small Victories (2)

vs.

Lost City (13)

I love Lost City. It is my favorite episode. But in this case I'm giving some love to the FISHING!

Comment

That's the end of Round 1. Now that we have our Sweet Sixteen the choices may start getting harder.

Death Knell

vs.

Point of View

Comment

Death Knell

vs.

Point of View (1)

Just watched Point of View the other day and there are so many subtle moments between our sam and Jack. Not to mention the little chat jack has with Kawalsky
        "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Death Knell (not mine! - mala)

vs.

Point of View
          sigpic

Comment

Death Knell

vs.

Point of View (2)

nice shippy moments between both our jack and sam and our jack and alt-sam.

Comment

Hey there!

I am currently re-watching SG-1, so far I am on season 3.

I was wondering... is there any solid proof that Jack and Sam are together at the end of the series?

A scene or something? And did Amanda Tapping say something about it? Practically, did anyone, in or out of the show, confirm that Sam and Jack got together after he stopped being her Commanding Officer in SG-1??

Comment

Originally posted by For_All_Eternity View Post
                Hey there!

I was wondering... is there any solid proof that Jack and Sam are together at the end of the series?

A scene or something? And did Amanda Tapping say something about it? Practically, did anyone, in or out of the show, confirm that Sam and Jack got together after he stopped being her Commanding Officer in SG-1??
                Missing scene in SG Atlantis' ep 'Trio' makes mention of Sam "seeing" an older man who lives in Washington. I assume this was Jack
                "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Hey there!

Oh wow For All Eternity. This is the big question. There are lots of hints here and there. There will be other people along soon who will be able to help you out more (links to sites with proof etc). Like Sasha said there is the missing scene from Trio, my favourite hints are from Ex Deus Machina where Sam talks about "not exactly" being single to Agent Barrett and the hand touching in Moebius is sweet too.

Unfortunately for all us shippers, there was never a scene with complete confirmation (the thing we all crave). The big scene for me (and most shippers???) is the fishing scene at the end of Threads.

This is great.

I told ya!

I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.

Yes, well, let's not dwell. (They share a look that says "we're not talking about fishing, and we know the audience knows we're not talking about fishing!")

Anyway, there are many people (around here somewhere) who will be able to give you a much more coherent answer than me! That's just my take on it.
                  Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Hey there!

we didn't exactly have a confirmation on screen, though...
                    Read here:

http://jenniferjf.livejournal.com/1420.html
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Death Knell

vs.

Point of View (3)
                      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

vs.

Point of View (4)
                        Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          we didn't exactly have a confirmation on screen, though...
                          Read here:

http://jenniferjf.livejournal.com/1420.html
                          Wow! That's some deep analysis... Thanks! But still, after 10 years, they never got recognized on the show itself... too sad...

Comment

vs.

Point of View (5)
                            sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              *waddles in*

Hey, everybody, haven't been in here in forever. Been distracted by RL and other threads. Whoops!

Present to make up for absence:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...Sam/Always.gif
                              You know, that little scene is the first we see Sam being so... don't think agressive is the right word but, look at the way she grabs Jack's hand and pulls it closer to her, she leans against it, and Sam is basically caressing Jack's hand all through their conversation.

I know she's emotional because her father's dying but I think it's more than that. She's not concerned about where they are, who's there or anything.

If Jack didn't get the hint after that... I think that hand 'action' was the pre-cusor to the fishing.

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

Window of Opportunity (5)
                              vs.

Children of the Gods (1)
                              ,,cuz she kissed him back!
                              Yeah baby!

That bears repeating,

'cuz she kissed him back'

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

[B]Sacrifices (5) vs.

Frozen (5)

I'm surprising even myself and going with the cuteness of Sacrifices here. I just really like that hallway scene, and the thoughts that I ascribe to both Sam and Jack as they watch the "Big Fat Jaffa Wedding" (what they really wanted to name that episode). I can't but help thinking what they must be thinking during that scene.

Sam: "Man I wish he would do that more often."
                              Jack: "Boy I wish I could do this more often."

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post

Nemesis/Small Victories

vs.

Lost City (5)

***She gets a cold feeling as she stares up at his uncomprehending, frozen features, and it has nothing to do with their current location. She's cold because, essentially, they would have to leave him behind.
                              “We can’t just leave him here…” She says, feeling helpless in the face of what had transpired, her eyes darting back to Daniel before she pulled them back to Jack, almost expecting him to move.
                              He didn’t.
                              And for a moment, she felt just as rooted to the spot as he was.
                              Now what?***

Had to lol. I love lost city. Especially the raw emotion in Sam's eyes in those last moments as she gazes at Jack's frozen face. Ahh, the angst! Not only that but, the engine room moment, and the moments at his house... Its just...shippyness at its purest
                              Oh! Nice.

Hey there!

Oh Eternity

Death Knell (1) vs.

Point of View (5)

It's Death Knell because of Jack's concern for Sam, the evil eye he gives the guy who's talking about no one being able to survive the attack, the c'mere and the hug, just being there for her while Teal'c stands guard over them. **sigh**
                              sigpic
                              sig by Mada
                              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Death Knell (2) vs.

Point of View (5)

C'mere
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X