Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    . . . when Jack retires and Sam orders him around.
    i thought that was in part two?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      It is. Part 2 really has most of the shippy bits and memorable scenes. I think it's harder to pick out a scene from Part 1.

Told ya I was mean.

Comment

Oh yeah... I don't think I noticed you specified Part One. Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          selene and SaraB, those are lovely scenes, but they are from Part 2. I made it more challenging by asking about Part 1. (I'm mean that way.) So you have from the opener in Jack's bathroom until Teal'c leaves.

I promise we'll get to Part 2 later. Think of it this way, now you can pick 2 favorite scenes from Lost City.
          ::temper tantrum::

Ok...ok...how about this:

: I should have done it.
          : What? Stick your head in that thing? Are you nuts? Carter, you're one of this country's natural resources, if not national treasures. It couldn't have gone down any other way. I just…hope it's worth it.
          : Even if we do find the Lost City, even if we get there and find exactly what we're looking for to defend the planet—
          : That…would be worth it.

REASON: Because she's saying that while he is willing to be the sacrifice, it would not be worth it to her. 'nuff said. guh!

*confused about enjoying current angsty mood, SaraB. packs bag and heads to visit Shannon in the cavern*
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Lost City Part 1... oh the ANGST!!

Comment

Here's your daily choose 1 scene. I'll share mine when I get home from work.

If I were to choose one scene from . . .
              Lost City Part 1
              it would be . . .
              You are evil! part one and not part two! I had to look up the transcript just to help me remember and usually, that's not a problem.

Fav shippy moment: crossword scene, especially when she grabs it and tells him he's got it all wrong ( he probably did that on purpose...)

however, my fav moment, funnily enough, is the scene where Weir tells Kinsey that THE CHAIR is HER CHAIR and not his . I guess I've been watching a lot of eps in which Kinsey is being a pain in the mikta lately.

Comment

Here's your daily choose 1 scene. I'll share mine when I get home from work.

If I were to choose one scene from . . .

Lost City Part 1

it would be . . .
                when Jack decides once again to download the ancient knowledge from the headsucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  Sorry about that. Once I saw part I, I tried to delete that post but GW doesn't like me deleting my posts for some reason.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Sorry about that. Once I saw part I, I tried to delete that post but GW doesn't like me deleting my posts for some reason.
                    That's OK. You're not the only one who thought of scenes from Part 2 first. There are a lot of good ones in that episode.

Comment

So here's another choose your favorite scene.

If you had to choose one scene from . . .

Tin Man

. . . which scene would it be?

Comment

Tin Man

The one where the clones are in the infirmary, and Sam and Jack are sitting next to each other on the cot, and Sam is holding Jack's arm right after he cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          The one where the clones are in the infirmary, and Sam and Jack are sitting next to each other on the cot, and Sam is holding Jack's arm right after he cut it.
                          Yep. This one.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Tin Man

I think my favorite scene is the one where Sam 1 is doubting the reality of true identical-ness, and Sam 2 goes and mentions the mole on her-- and Sam 1 cuts in with a "hey no!" of some sort. This is my favorite because though we can't see his reaction, you *know* Jack (both of them) went "Aroo?" :: perks ears::

No use denying it. You know it happened.

Comment

Popping in to say hello! As with everyone else, RL is very busy but doesn't mean we all are not thinking of our very favorite couple

as always, Sam and Jack Forever!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Komtrya!! I agree with Hedwig, this is my fav part from Tin Man!

Comment

Working...
                                X