• Show
Clear All

My first ship was Mulder and Scully

for those who're using my Valenship sig, there was a typo. Use this one:

sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Okay, quick poll folks - what is your first ship?
      My first active ship was Yusaku Godai/Kyoko Otanashi from Maison Ikkoku. But then I came into that ship by watching the very episode of the show.

Spoiler:
      Kyoko is a widow and an apartment building manager and Yusaku one of her tenants. I teared up at Yusaku's speech at the grave to Kyoko's late husband.

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
      Bone OT

Spoiler:
      I don't watch "Bones" but I'd recommend "Castle" for all your UST needs. SO GOOD and Nathan Fillion is just amazing. LOL

My first and OTP is Janeway/Chakotay. I was eleven when the show started and all my writing skills were born through me trying to imagine these two together. And we know how that ended. Yeah. This is why I write fic for them now, just to prove that I can write their characters and stories better than them. LOL.
      Geez, you make me feel old! I never did ship on any of the Star Trek shows.
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
        Missing sexual tension
        As opposed to MSR which means Mulder/Scully Romance. Or March, Strathspey, Reel if you're in a pipe band, which I was for a very long time. Good times.

Edit: First ship when I knew what "ship" was: Lee and Amanda (Scarecrow and Mrs. King), along with Laura and "Remington" (Remington Steele)

First ship when I hadn't a clue? Jill and Mike Danko (name that series!)
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
          I always had a thing for Kirk and Yeoman Rand...
          And of course Christine Chapel and Spock was hopeless
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post

I was a Crusher/Picard shipper but never got the Troi/Riker ship - I did like the Troi/Worf ship though.

I think for me to 'get' a ship I have to like both the characters (I was never that fond of Riker).
            The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

My first and OTP is Janeway/Chakotay. I was eleven when the show started and all my writing skills were born through me trying to imagine these two together. And we know how that ended. Yeah. This is why I write fic for them now, just to prove that I can write their characters and stories better than them. LOL.

I didn't ship for a long time after that. S/J was my first ship post J/C. Until Castle, I, again, refused to ship (and even now it's not a "write fanfic/participate in fandom ship"). I've been burned too many times, and maybe that's why I'm okay with the way S/J ended up. After the travesty of J/C, I think...yeah I'll take vague over TRAMPLING all over it. Also, I enjoy Helen/Druitt from early Sanctuary, but I stopped watching Sanctuary with the start of S.4 though I've kept up via spoilers.
              I loved Voyager when I was younger, but was an avid B'Elanna and Tom shipper (though I didn't know that's what it was at the time ), I think I kind of knew nothing would happen with Janeway and Chakotay. BUT I never got the Seven and Chakotay thing. EVER.
              Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

In thinking about it for just half a sec, I'd probably say Scarecrow and Mrs. King. And there was proper resolution!
                Marshall Dillon and Miss Kitty.

Originally posted by Pol
                First ship when I hadn't a clue? Jill and Mike Danko (name that series!)
                The Rookies!

Comment

Originally posted by Kunoichi View Post
                  I was a Crusher/Picard shipper but never got the Troi/Riker ship - I did like the Troi/Worf ship though.

I think for me to 'get' a ship I have to like both the characters (I was never that fond of Riker).
                  That was my first ship...Crusher and Picard. I thought there was something with Kate and Gibbs on NCIS...but, we will never find out.
                  sigpic
                  I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

In thinking about it for just half a sec, I'd probably say Scarecrow and Mrs. King. And there was proper resolution!
                    Before my laptop dies.... Lois and Clark of New Adventures of Superman...

But I first discovered 'fandom' as an X Phile

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      My first ship was Mulder and Scully

for those who're using my Valenship sig, there was a typo. Use this one:

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6...hip2012sig.jpg
                      I hadn't even noticed that!

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                      Before my laptop dies.... Lois and Clark of New Adventures of Superman...

But I first discovered 'fandom' as an X Phile
                      I my first 'fandom' was Pirates of the Caribbean, I got a late start
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

On a side note, I got promoted! Yay! Sorry, back to the serious business of shipping.

Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Flower View Post
                          On a side note, I got promoted! Yay! Sorry, back to the serious business of shipping.

congrats! you can use a sig now
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

I just remembered another, rather embarrassing, guilty pleasure ship: Dr Quinn and Sully

Comment

Chemmy has already shared the Valenship invites because she made them and they are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

So save the date and start getting all your goodies ready. Also feel free to use the Avi and Sig. Then roam all over the Forum making posts so everyone see them and knows when and where to come for the party!

Looking forward to it!

Comment

Nancy Drew (as played by Pamela Sue Martin) and Frank Hardy (as played by Parker Stephenson). Either that, or it was Jamie Somers and Steve Austin. I can't remember which show came first!

OK, this must make me the oldest shipper here

Comment

Working...
                                X